'Jake...Monica...I couldn't save you...I couldn't do a single thing...' Emma thought.

'I won't let them die. When someone is right before my eyes, within my reach...'

'Within my reach...My reach is completely worthless!! ' She thought.

'Weapons seem to be allowed. They didn't even take my gun. Meaning that, to these poachers, human resistance is just another game...A game? Damn demons...For the sake of a game, two people are dead. For the sake of a game, Theo is all alone...!! I will never let it go.'

"...ey. Hey! Listen to me!" The purple-haired person said, smacking both Y/n and Emma on the head, causing them to wince in pain.

"Why did you hit mee~?" Y/n whined just to be ignored by the purple haired person.

"Get up. I've been chasing after you all morning. Now's your turn. Come. Follow me." They said. 

"There's someone I want you two to meet."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Y/n and Emma now stood with them in front of a door.

"It's me, Adam. Open up." They knocked. 

A few seconds later, the door opened, allowing the three of them to enter inside. Emma and Y/n looked to where they spotted a person, presumed as 'Adam'.

"Hello there, Adam." Y/n said, patting Adam on the arm. Y/n grinned as Adam looked at her and quietly mumbled something. 

Y/n walked back to Emma as they glanced at the emblem on Adam's chest.

"I brought them." The purple-haired person said, grabbing Y/n and Emma.

Y/n and Emma looked in front of them to see kids both older and younger than them around a table, looking straight at them.

"I'll introduce you to my comrades. From the right, these are Sandy and Zack. They do relief aid. Nigel is our mechanic. Sonia's the second in command. Pepe, Gillian, Paula...They're in charge of provisions. Then there's me...Violet, and also..." The purple-haired person said, now known as 'Violet'.

"Viol-! So you're a girl after all!" Emma exclaimed as Y/n snickered at her expression.

"Oliver. Our leader." Violet said, referring to the white-haired boy.

"Nice to meet you." Oliver smiled, shaking Y/n and Emma's hands. Emma smiled and Y/n just had her usual grin.

As Emma and Oliver were talking Y/n went near Paula and took her hand in her.

"A reason to live? No, a reason i kept on living until now. That's right. I've lived to this day so that I can be in a double suicide with you. I'm sure of it. Ah, belladonna." Y/n said, caressing Paula's hands.

"Ehh?!!" Violet and the others were dumbfounded at this while Emma just sighed.

"Uhhh...Do you need help? I mean, someone to talk to?" Paula asked with a nervous smile. 

"I don't believe that I do, belladonna. So, what do you say?" Y/n asked with a hopeful grin and shining eyes.

Before Paula could say anything, Violet smacked the back of her head, making her fall onto the ground.

"Are you sure you're not crazy? 'Cause, that's all I'm hearing from you!" Violet exclaimed.

"Ah...Um, she's always been like that, even back at the house. She never succeeds though." Emma said, helping the brunette up from the floor.