ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sound of snow hitting the thick paned glass, the subtle thump stirring Andy from his slumber. The room was chilly, their bare bodies covered by the plush comforter trapping their warmth into the confines of their bed. His right hand stroked her back gently, trailing down the curvature of her spine, a soft sigh leaving his lips as he closed his eyes again, her fingers tightening around his arm as she stirred, blue eyes fluttering open, her eyelashes tickling his chest. "Morning Kitten." He whispered, voice gruff from sleep, left arm wrapping around her waist to hoist her up closer on his body, chests pressed together while she leaned up, pressing a loving kiss to his lips. "Morning my love." She whispered sleepily, ducking her head back into his neck, the crook being the perfect size for her head to hide in. "How are James and Mike?" Addison asked, her hot breath fanning against his neck, goosebumps rising along his arms. Andy reached over for his phone, seeing a message confirming from Mia that both men were stable, and will make a full recovery. "They're okay."

The two laid in bed for hours, not speaking, just basking in the presence of each other. "You know, the first time I saw you I thought you were the one for me." Andy whispered, feeling the blankets shift as Addison pressed up on his chest to look at him. "What do you mean?" She asked, her head cocking to the side as he reached out to cup her cheek, moving some hair out of her face. "You were breathtaking, you still are. But everyone told me you were the best girl in the town, you are so loved by those people." Andy whispered, thumb trailing against her cheekbone, a small laugh leaving her lips. "I think I used to be, now everyone thinks I broke up a healthy marriage. But no one looks past the tabloids." She explained, leaning down to press a kiss to Andy's lips, a small huff leaving her lips as he rolled her onto the mattress, hovering over her naked body while their lips moved in unison. He pulled away slowly, pressing his forehead to hers, noses brushing each other gently. "You ruined nothing, I say we go to Newton, face your sister, show the town that you're mine." Andy whispered, smiling as her eyes locked on his. "Let's do it."

They slowly got out of bed, Addison finding one of Andy's sweaters and placing it over her body while he called for their wardrobes to be delivered. The reality of being a mob bosses girl, is that you're required to have a certain level of elegance, donned in fine fabrics, expensive jewelry, you always looked the part you had to play, even when all you wanted was to hide in a pair of baggy sweats and a large sweater. "Thank you, we will be waiting." Andy spoke, hanging up the phone before setting the tea mug in front of Addison on the coffee table, seeing her smile as she reached for the warm mug, the heat kissing the center of her palms as Andy leaned down pressing a loving kiss to her lips, before leaning back to press a kiss to her forehead. "I love you kitten." He smiled, looking at her while she took a sip of the tea. "And I love you." She replied, a smile appearing behind the mug. "What am I gonna do when you have to come back to Boston?" She pouted, his fingers locking with hers when she reached her hand out, sitting down next to her. "With me, you're not leaving my sight again." He spoke out loud, confirming both of their thoughts. "Good."

The morning moved quickly after Addison's clothes arrived. A black velvet dress that fell to her mid thighs, a pair of golden Jimmy Choo heels that laced up to her mid calf, and golden jewelry was placed on her body, Andy watching from the doorway as she placed the last ring on. "God dammit I scored the most beautiful woman in the world." Andy muttered under his breath, crossing the room to wrap his arms around her waist, her back pressed against his broad chest while she focused on doing her makeup, ignoring the plethora of kisses Andy was placing on her bare skin. "Baby, please." She whined, looking in the mirror with a pout when Andy caught her gaze in the glass, her chest and neck littered with his marks, claiming her as only his. "Those are the best accessories." He chuckled, trailing his fingers over the bruised flesh, a smile on her lips as she finished placing the rest of her make up on, turning in his arms to wrap her own around his neck, leaning up to press her lips to his one more time. "Let's go. I want you to stop by Jacob's grave, you haven't been there since the funeral."