ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sun had begun to hide behind the heavy rain clouds, water droplets starting to hit the ground rapidly as Addison sat on the couch in the living room, her knees pressed to her chest with a blanket wrapped around her, awaiting Leslie's arrival. She was trying to convince herself that she was just being paranoid, who would want to pay attention to a girl no one wanted. She was lucky Andy wanted her, who on earth would be hiding in the bushes taking pictures of her. Pulling the blankets tighter around her, she sighed gently, waiting for the familiar beep of Leslies car to alert her of the presence. When there was a knock on the door she quickly sprung to her feet, looking out the peep hole to see her best friends, a relieved sigh leaving her lips when she opened the door. "Hurry." She murmured, grabbing their arms and pulling them in, shutting the heavy oak door behind them, the familiar sound of the lock clicking shut sending relief over her body, if only she knew there were eyes everywhere.

"You think you're being watched?" Natalie asked, quirking her eyebrows as Leslie and her sat on the barstools, watching Addison move around the kitchen to brew them some fresh coffee, a sigh leaving her lips when she started the coffee pot. "You guys think I'm crazy." She murmured, turning so her back was pressed against the cool marble, both her friends shaking their heads. "Adds, your life is a literal hallmark movie, but like, not a good one. Nothing surprises us anymore." Leslie laughed, seeing her best friend relax. "That guy at the club gave me a weird feeling, he kept glancing at the butterfly tattoo you had me get on my twenty first." Addison explained, tucking her hands under her arms, the comfort of Andy's scent relaxing her. "It's that mob guy. Les she may actually be being watched." Natalie spoke, seeing Leslie's face pale. "You're not leaving this house without us." Leslie confirmed, seeing Addison relax, sending a smile to her. "You guys are the best."

Andy walked into Matthew's office, his black suit hugging his body tightly while his fingers fixed the sleeves on the blazer. "You called me in boss?" Andy asked, clicking his tongue when Matthew wouldn't pry his eyes from the computer screen. "Yeah, you're in charge for the weekend," Matthew stated, closing the computer slightly to shield Andy from what he was looking at, "I'm going out of town for a few days, a personal matter. Make sure everything is in shape by the time I return." Matthew spoke, seeing Andy nod, sitting down into the chair. "Sure thing, everything alright?" Andy asked, folding his hands in his lap, his black pants rough against the back of his hands. "Yeah, just a girl. Kinda thinking of settling down." Matthew spoke, pressing his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "I leave in an hour, get everything prepared for your stay, alert Jacobs. I'll be out shortly." Matthew explained, waving Andy off with flick of his wrist, bringing the laptop screen back up to look at the video feed.

In meer hours, Matthew had become infatuated with the girl that held Andy's heart, he wanted her, and if he didn't have her no one could. That little butterfly tattoo etched into his brain, resting on her rib cage right beside the little freckle on her left breast. He needed it, to feel her skin, to run his fingers over the ink that stained her skin. He wanted what Andy had got, a man who had just entered his life made him envious of everything that he didn't have. A girl who was obsessed with him, he suddenly needed it, even if it meant prying her from the cold dead hands of Andy Barber, he didn't think it would get to that point, she'd beg for him, like every other female in his life, she be on her knees begging to be loved by the man, or so he thought. He wasn't prepared for Addison's loyalty to the lawyer turned criminal, she was his, and he was hers, and she'd die before she gave anyone else the satisfaction to have her.

"You have it so dark in here." Natalie sighed, setting her coffee on the table before moving to open the blinds, seeing Addison physically tense at the motion. "It's alright, we're here, if anything weird happens, we'll take care of it." Leslie reassured, placing her hand on the back of Addison's head, who was resting against her leg on the couch. "Yeah, I'm just being dramatic." Addison laughed gently, watching Natalie open the rest of the curtains, the storm becoming ever present as wind howled against the trees, shaking them, branches swinging wildly, the power was sure to go out, the uneasy feeling settling in again when she realized that Andy was in Boston until further notice, her heart pounding against her chest. Leslie took notice of Addison's eyes locking on the swaying trees, placing a hand on her arm, grounding the girl as she closed her eyes, letting out a shaky breath. "We're here, nothing is going to happen." Leslie reassured, feeling Addison nod while Natalie smiled gently, "I'm going to get our stuff out of the car." Natalie stated, seeing her friends nod.