How Is That My Father?

Beginne am Anfang

"You know, the question I get asked most often is, "Tony, how do you go to the bathroom in the suit?" My dad said to the crowd of people before stopping. He was peeing in the suit. That's gross. "Just like that." People then started cheering. Why the frick were they cheering for him peeing in his suit?!

Pepper then walked up to him, "Does this guy know how to throw a party or what?"

I heard my dad whispered "I love you" to Pepper.

"Unbelievable! Thank you so much. Tony, we all thank you so much for such a wonderful night. And we're gonna say good night now, and thank you all for coming." Pepper announced.

"No, no, no, we can't ... Wait, wait, wait. We didn't have the cake. We didn't blow out the candles." My dad protested.

"You're out of control, okay? Trust me on this, okay?" Pepper turned to him.

They started going on and on when Pepper handed him the microphone and he handed her the bottle.

"Pepper Potts. She's right. The party's over. Then again, the party was over for me, like, an hour and a half ago. The after-party starts in 15 minutes. And if anybody, Pepper, doesn't like it, there's the door." My dad explained before accidentally blasting with his hand.

People started throwing bottles in the air as my dad blasted them.

Rhodey gave me a look and I just shrugged. "Come with me." I said and he followed me downstairs to my dad's workshop.

When we got in, I pointed to the suits and he nodded before getting into a silver one.

We then went back upstairs when Rhodey said to everyone, "I'm only gonna say this once. Get out." The helmet slipped on. Everyone left as Rhodey turned to my dad. "You don't deserve to wear one of these. Shut it down!"

"Goldstein." My dad turned to the DJ.

"Yes, Mr. Stark?"

"Give me a phat beat to beat my buddy's ass to." He said before the song "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen started playing.

They both started fighting each other in their suits when Pepper ran up to me and so did Nat. Where did she come from? Was she hiding somewhere?....was she hiding something? She seemed suspicious. Am I overreacting?

"Kelsey! Natalie!"

"Miss Potts."

"Don't you "Miss Potts" me! I'm on to you. You know what? Ever since you came here..." My dad and Rhodey then came crashing through the ceiling.

"Pepper!" Happy shouted before running to get her out the way. "Get out of here now!" He told me and Pepper, and she grabbed my hand to leave but I saw them Nat was gone. Where the hell did she go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back inside the whole place was trashed and my dad was sitting on the floor.

Pepper went up to him and helped him up before taking him downstairs.

I stood in the middle of the room, as I looked around when I suddenly saw a glowing light coming from the kitchen. I looked around before running towards it. As I got closer I slowly realized it was person...

But not just any person.........it was my mother.

Hey y'all!! This took forever to write but I got it done! My phone has been a real bitch lately so it's been hard to write things

Hey y'all!! This took forever to write but I got it done! My phone has been a real bitch lately so it's been hard to write things. Also my phone is literally taking forever to download my new closing gif!! It's been downloading for literally days and it's fucking annoying.

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was so shitty, I didn't really know how to fit Kelsey into this! Also I honestly can't wait for her to actually meet Steve, she's gonna go full fangirl on him. She's literally going to be very good friends with him. If you told this Kelsey that one day she was going to be friends with Steve and fight bad guys with him, she definitely wouldn't believe you!

Anywho, hope you all have a wonderful day and more is coming soon!! Only three more chapters until we move onto The Avengers and then after that is Iron Man 3. Then after that we're done with this part of Kelsey's story and we move onto the second book! Anyways, love you all and stay safe!!

-Mary💗