I'm Not On My Cycle Pepper!

A/N: I know this was a deleted scene and wasn't in the movie, but I really wanted to write this because it's super funny. So yeah....enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently on a plane with my dad and Pepper and Dad had a show to get to

I was currently on a plane with my dad and Pepper and Dad had a show to get to. But he was currently in the bathroom throwing up.

Pepper was standing in front of the doorway holding the Iron Man helmet and I stood behind her peeking my head out to see my dad......on the floor.

"I'm sorry. Give me a little space, I can't-"

"Get up." Pepper said to him.

"Oh god. I can't go through it. Let me tell you."

"We don't have time for this. You have to go." Pepper told him getting impatient.

My dad put down the lid to the toilet, "Oh god, you don't want to see that."

He got up and stood in front of Pepper and me. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear and then said, "Do I look good?"

"You look how you look everyday. You look like you have a hangover." Pepper replied to him, making me laugh a bit. My dad was breathing heavily as he walked out the bathroom, and Pepper followed him.

I didn't understand how Pepper could deal with him, I mean he's literally insane. I've been with him since I was a baby and I still don't understand his way of life.

I followed behind Pepper just in time to hear my dad say, "Give me some toast. Give me some crackers. Ginger ale...anything. Get me some Advil." He sat down as Pepper answered, "I don't have Advil. I've got Motrin."

"Motrin? I'm telling you there's something seriously wrong-"

"Yes, there's something seriously wrong-"

"You're giving a grown man Motrin-"

"It's a brand name-"

"I'm not on my cycle Pepper!" My dad yelled at Pepper.

"It's ibuprofen!" And Pepper yelled at him.

"For god's sake." Pepper said.

"Abort mission!" My dad called out as they were getting ready for him to drop.

He got up and Pepper and I pushed him to the door.

"There it is." My dad pointed at an oxygen mask. "Abort mis-Tell them to stop saying we're dropping." He told Pepper.

"We're not-"

"We're not doing this mission."

"We're not aborting mission!" I called out.

Pepper walked up to my dad as he used the oxygen mask. I couldn't make up what she was saying to him but the next I knew she said, "We are over the drop zone."

My dad put the mask back and turned to Pepper, "What?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Let's do this baby." My dad said making me roll my eyes.

He walked up to the door and Pepper and I followed.

"I know I can be selfish sometimes and I know I don't say enough but how's my hair?" My dad asked Pepper making me roll my eyes and look at him confused.

"You've say that before." Pepper told him.

"I know but this time I mean it-" I rolled my eyes once more as I looked at how far the jump was. Man, I hate heights.

"Yeah, you're looking good." I heard Pepper say.

"Okay, give me a smooch for good luck, I might not make it back. This is heavy stuff." My dad said before Pepper held up his Iron Man helmet and kissed that on the lips of it...?

She then threw it out the plane, "Go get 'em boss."

"Make sure a bird doesn't hit you on the way out." I commented with a laugh making him smile a bit.

He then jumped out the plane and as he did he said, "You both complete me."

He then flew off as fireworks were blown in a building. I then turned to Pepper, "That was a hell of a ride wasn't it?"

Pepper gave me a weird look when I said "hell".

"Sorry." I apologized before walking off. Something tells me it's going to be one hell of a time for me. And once again it will involve my dad getting hurt or almost killed. I don't know why but I just had this feeling, that someone was coming after him.

Hey loves!! Sorry it took so long for a new chapter! I've been busy with school and it was also hard being able to find a transcript for this movie, since the one I usually use got deleted

Hey loves!! Sorry it took so long for a new chapter! I've been busy with school and it was also hard being able to find a transcript for this movie, since the one I usually use got deleted. Anyways, I'll be updating this a lot more and let me tell you things are about to get insane for Kelsey. Just saying.....

Anywho, have a good day! Love you all!!

-Mary💗