2 - Caught

He pushed his fingers deeper, right down to the base of his fingers, continuing to stretch himself as his mind raced.

He was about to fuck himself with a monster ultra can. What the fuck.

The fourth finger was almost too easy as it slid in, the slick noise of the lube every time he pushed in made Karl think about the friend he liked, making him whine desperately. He pulled his fingers out suddenly, clenching around nothing as he whimpered in a sensation of ecstasy. His hand reached across the bed to the white can, picking it up and looking at it.

He had went so far, stretching himself would be useless if he didn't continue.

He didn't think any further, covering the can with lube before he moved back to his original position, legs spread slightly apart, still maintaining a comfortable position as his arm pressed the base of the can to his hole. He faltered slightly, drawing away for a second before he heard a voice.

No.. it couldn't be.

"God, Karl, are you really that desperate?" The brunettes eyes widened as they flicked up to meet Sapnap's. "How long have you been stood there?" Karl managed to stutter out, the can still pressed firmly against his hole as Sapnap watched, leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed, a smirk resting on his lips. "Long enough to know that you certainly aren't stopping just yet." he chuckled, pushing himself up and walking over towards Karl. "You look so pretty like this. Wanna tie you up and make you beg, huh?" Sapnap teased, tracing his hand up Karl's inner thighs. Karl's eyes widened at the prospect as he groaned, "There's a black box - under the bed."

The can stayed put, the pressure maintaining the same, not pushing it in any further, nor dropping it down as Sapnap reached under the bed to find a black box, the size similar to a shoe box. He pushed off the lid and his jaw dropped. Rope, lots of rope, but also a lot of other sex toys. The main thing that caught Sapnap's eye was the remote control vibrator that looked like it was made to be placed on the tip of a cock. Sapnap smirked, knowing that he would use it later, wanting to see Karl tied up, wrecked from overstimulation. "Want me to tie you up, love?", Sapnap asked, still rubbing slowly across Karl's inner thigh. His other hand reached into the box, pulling out one neatly coiled length of rope. Karl nodded and Sapnap shook his head teasingly, a smug smirk plastered across his face, "I need words, Karl." Sapnap commanded "Yes, please, tie me up."

Sapnap couldn't have moved any quicker. He unravelled the long rope, hushing Karl's statements about how to tie the rope, "Shh, love, I know what I'm doing. Don't stress it, I'll untie you if you want." Karl nodded, practically fighting himself to not melt over Sapnap's reassuring yet sensual tone of voice. Karl's thighs and calves were the last parts to be tied, Sapnap suddenly talking to him about the rules as he finished tying.