"Junior? Are you okay?" Junior put his hand over his mouth, feeling a burning liquid coming up his throat. He slid out of the booth and started speed walking to the bathroom, passing Oliver and Lexy. Oliver immediately noticed Junior and watched him go into the bathroom, Jake running in after him. Junior walked into the stall at the end of the bathroom, collapsing onto the floor and grabbing the toilet seat, feeling the burning liquid spew out of his mouth along with the fluffy eggs. Junior's eyes stung as tears flowed down his pale soft cheeks and onto the floor. His hair flew in front of his eyes and Jake walked in, trying not to panic. He grabbed Junior's bangs and held them away from his face, rubbing his back. Junior finishes and flushes the toilet, disgusted in himself. He sat against the wall and Jake did the same, Junior cried into his knees, shaking.

"I'm so sorry Jake" Jake held the other boy and whispered into his ear.

"Hey it's okay, I'm sorry I made you do that" Jake rubbed Junior's arm with his hand, trying to calm him down. "Go back to the table and get some water, I'll go pay" Junior looked up and nodded, getting up and walking out, Jake following. Just to their luck, Lexy and Oliver are standing outside of the bathrooms.

"Hey twink, why are you crying? Get railed to hard?" She spoke with such bitterness in her voice, snaring and laughing at the boys. Jake cringes

"We're cousins, you're disgusting" Jake tries not to yell, he stepped in front of Junior so if Lexy got violent he wouldn't get hurt. Lexy just rolled her eyes, scoffing and walking into the girl's bathroom. Oliver takes this chance to talk to them, right before they walk away, he grabs Junior's arm.

"Hey Junior, are you okay? I'm sorry about her- I don't even like her! I miss when we used to hang out, I miss you so much Junior" Junior pulled away his hand and moved it back to his waist. 

"Please go away Oliver" Oliver frowns and nods, waiting for Lexy while watching the two boys walk away. Jake walked over to the counter and paid for his meal while watching Junior grab his stuff and drink all the water in his cup. Junior walks over to Jake, putting on his coat and leaving with Jake. The two boys walked to a store near by, Jake having another idea.

"Do you know if you can eat crackers? I'll let you pick out whatever ones you want" Junior nods and they walk into the store, heading to the cracker and chip isle. "Pick whatever ones you think will be the easiest to eat" Junior walks past all the crackers, walking back and forth and reading all the brands. Junior grabs a small box of saltine crackers and gives them to Jake, who walks over to the counter and pays for the crackers and a pack of gum for himself. Jake is handed a bag and walks out of the store with Junior, walking towards Junior's house. Just to Junior's luck, they bump into Oliver again. "Are you following us Oliver?" Jake says with a mass about of disgust, basically spitting on him. Oliver ignores Jake and talks to Junior

"Junior please forgive me, I don't like her, she's the most horrific person ever, I hate her but I'm too scared. Please, I miss you. I didn't want to kiss her at the party, I was drunk and she was on me-" Junior hesitates for a second and Jake crosses his arms. Junior thinks for a second then cuts off Oliver's ranting by hugging him. Jake's eyes widened and his mouth opens a bit, in disbelief.

"I know how you feel Oliver, I think you should break up with her. Tell her its over, she may call you gay and torture you but its better than dating her" He let go of Oliver, looking up in his eyes Oliver nods and smiles at Junior 

"Thanks, I'll go do that" Oliver skipped away, leaving to find Lexy. Jake smirks at Junior

"Jun Jun?" He says in a teasing voice

"mmhm" Junior says, clearly day dreaming a bit.

"Do you like Oliver?" He drags out the 'like' part to tease him, Junior's cheeks turn pink

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I miss you like a little kid//Junior And Jake//Jevonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें