Halloween

Thank you guys for all the support! All the nice comments of you guys saying you were waiting gave me so much joy and motivation so I'm making this one early. See you at the end <3 love you guys I think I want Junior to be kinda fruity and like Devon this one is mostly Junior because I love him sm, and I want Jake and Junior to be friends though it definently won't happen -m))

TW: homophobia, drunk make out, mentions of abuse, bullying, spoilers for episode 6

"What. The. Fuck?" Junior looked almost devastated at the sight in front of him. Why were people cheering? This is disgusting. Junior watched as his cousin, his worse enemy, kiss his favorite person in the whole entire world. This was bullshit, Junior should be the once kissing Devon. Not in a gay way though, like, if he were to kiss any boy, not that he would, it would be Devon. Junior's face scrunched up, his nose wrinkling and his eyes narrowing. He felt kind of hopeless, like he knew that he couldn't do anything about this unless he wanted to be made fun of. Junior looked away, feeling tears prick his eyes, threatening to fall down his cheeks. Why did he want to cry? It's just his best friend and his cousin, he wasn't gay. Junior sat back down on the couch, sipping from his cup. 

"What's wrong Jun Jun?" Lexy looked over to her boyfriend, who was clearly sad. Junior immediately dismissed this and walked past the two, who were somehow still making out, he walked over to the slider door, screeching it open and walking outside. He pressed his body against the railing, feeling the breeze calm him down.  He looked down at the fire pit surrounded by teenagers drinking and dancing. Junior saw one holding a guitar and decided maybe it would make him feel better. He walked down the patio stairs and down the hill to the fire. He sat down, getting friendly greetings from the others. He asked for the guitar and it was handed to him. He started tuning it from ear, it wasn't completely accurate but it was good enough. He started playing a soft tune, he wasn't playing for anyone but himself, a self soothing thing. He always wanted to be a singer but his dad wanted him to be a famous runner just like him. Junior eventually started singing to himself, it was beautiful, as if an angel were singing. It calmed him, he felt like he was in his own little world, no Lexy, no pressure from his Dad, No annoying gay cousin smashing face with his best friend, no Oliver, no running, just him and the guitar. 

Back up at the house, Devon and Jake were getting slightly heated, Devon's fingers made his way into Jake's hair and Jakes arm slithered to Devon's waist. Jake pressed Devon against the counter as people cheered and recorded in the background. Devon made a small noise into the kiss, making people around them scream and Jake to move Devon closer, they both were too drunk to notice how bad this was. Everyone around them knew there was always some sort of tension between them. Lately, the tension has been strong and they both have wanted this for a long time, but it was the wrong time, wrong place. It was both of their first kiss, and they kissed while basically blackout drunk. God, this is gonna suck in the morning. Jake softly bit Devon's lip and Devon gripped his hair, Jake was shocked from the feeling, causing him to stumble and fall onto the floor, Devon on top of him. They let go for a second to breathe and quickly went back in. It seemed to go on forever, they both didn't want to stop. People eventually got kinda bored and uncomfortable with their touchy behavior and Junior came back in. Junior finally decided he had enough of this shit. He cringed at them in a heap on the floor, Jakes hands up Devon's shirt, Junior grabbed onto the hem of Jake's shirt and yanked him off. Devon immediately sat up and Junior stood in between them. Junior sighed and walked over to the counter, grabbing two solo cups and filling them with water. He walked back over to Jake and Devon, handing them the cups and watching them drink. Junior grabbed Jake's shirt and pulled him off the ground, walking to a bedroom down the hall. Junior shoved him onto the bed.

"Stay here assbag" Junior slammed the door shut and grabbed Devon, softer than his cousin, from under his arms, and carried him to a different bedroom, sitting him down on the bed. "Please go to sleep Devon, I'll wake you up when we have to leave" Devon giggled and hiccupped.