' Around what time is the toman meeting?'

You tilted your head and let out a chuckle.
You needed a change of attitude and being worried and scared of the situation that was coming a head of you didnt have time for crybabies.

'Around 2 in the morning.'

You texted him back, you set your phone down on the bench in front of you and opened your bag of clothes looking for you toman uniform which was no where to be found.

"Where the hell-" you groaned looking through your bag roughly.

"Damn."

You grabbed a pair of baggy jeans and your light brown zip up hoodie out of your bag putting your clothes on.

You walked over to the mirror fixing your still wet hair from the bath.

You grabbed your bag and walked out to the front where you sat on a chair in the lobby not seeing any sign of the others.

You started to hear the sound of your phone ringing making you pull it out of your pocket and answer it without looking at the id.

'Hello?'

'Hey y/n.'

'You....... Dad?'

Yours eyes widened at the sound of his voice. His voice wasnt like how it used to be. You remembered his rough responses and his disgusting attitude.

'Listen i know i messed up, im becoming a better person. Im sorry i wasnt there for you, but i know we can-'

'Cut the bullshit what do you want.'

He let out a chuckle.

"I really can't manipulate you anymore can i..?"

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What do you want." You asked coldly.

"Get me out of this place and-"

You hung up the phone sliding it into your poket.

You let out a sigh leaning your body back against the chair.

You heard the voice of mikey coming your way.

Mistuya and the other captains of toman walked in the lobby.

"You guys ready?" Mikey asked.

You got up as everyone nodded.

"Lets go." You smiled.

You walked out spotting baji in the distance with chifuyu. He was already here?

I thought he wasn't allowed at meetings anymore?

Maybe he's just driving chifuyu.

You figured after baji kept trying to get chifuyu to ride on his bike.

Everyone made it to the meeting and baji was no where in sight. You, draken, and mikey stood in front of everyone. You became slightly nervous feeling all eyes on you. Toman members were still talking about everything you were able to survive.

" Today  i have something important for you all to know."

Everyone watched mikey.

"I will be announcing tomans new third division captain!" Mikey yelled to make sure everyone heard his words.

"What-" you muttered.

"Tomans new third division captain, show yourself!" Mikey screamed.

You were stuck looking around the shrine to see anyone walk up but didnt see anyone.