"We beat up everyone and tied them up. There was a couple people we didn't know about it....a girl with Wakasa." Sanzu said.

"A girl?" She questioned. They all avoided eye contact and Rindou was scratching his neck.

"Answer me guys." She demanded.

"She kissed Rin." Ran said. Rindou punched him in the face right after.

Kaiya sat up and said "she did what?!" And looked at Rindou upset.

"Kaiya it wasn't like that." He added. She was about to explode. "She kissed me on the cheek and I pushed her away." He explained.

"What else?" She said sitting back.

"The reason she did that is ever since we were little she had a crush on me but I didn't feel the same. This was the first time I've seen her in 10 years." He explained.

"Whore." Kaiya said thinking about another woman touching rin.

"Please don't talk about her like that boss." Takeomi said out of nowhere.

"Huh?" She said.

"She's my little sister." Takeomi said.

"You're little sister?!" She yelled out by accident covering her mouth. "Yeah.. we departed after the gang she led disbanded."

"Was her gang by any chance.. Brahman?" Kaiya said crossing her legs. Everyone was shocked that Kaiya knew this. "Yes... how do you know boss?" Takeomi questioned.

"Waka asked me to join but I declined." she replied.

Rindou moved closer to her grabbing her waist with his left hand and resting his other arm on the top of the couch.

"Why did you decline?" Takeomi asks. "It was his fault for what happened to my sister and family..I want nothing to do with him." She explained.

Everyone stayed silent and it was a bit awkward. Rindou started ticking her to freshen up the mood. "S-Stop Rin!!" She tried to say while giggling. Everyone started laughing together, they feel comfortable. "RIN! STOP!" She yells trying to push him off.

Rin grabs her face and gives her a long kiss. She pushes him off, her whole face is red. "Rin! Not in front of everybody!!" She said hiding her face. Everyone laughed harder including Rindou.

They all loosened up and started drinking and smoking.

Rin lit a cigarette. Him and Kai would share it. It was cute, he held it for her it was like scarface.

Rindou and Kaiya were sitting alone talking. "It's been a couple months without Mikey." he said.

"I miss him.. I hope I am doing a good job." she said smiling and looking up. Rin grabs her chin and connects his lips with hers.

"I'm so in love with you" Rin says kissing her more passionately. "You took the words right out of my mouth." she added getting more aggressive.

They both pull out admiring each others face. "I have a question babe." Kaiya said.

Rin just smiled at her. "What are we?" she asks him.

Rindou didn't know how to reply. "We.. We're-

"Kaiya!" Sanzu said walking up to them. "What do you want Sanzu?!" Rindou said getting pissed because he ruined the moment.

"Was I interrupting?" He said getting nervous. "Don't worry about it.. what is it?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you for a minute is that fine?" he said looking at Rin and he nodded.

Kaiya stands up and her and Sanzu walk to the bar and order drinks.

"Kai there is something I didn't tell you.." he said looking down. "Say it."

"When you ordered us not to kill the guys at Sakura.. that wasn't the best idea."

"Why do you say that?" she says nonchalantly.

"Mochi has always been a professional at freeing himself from anything. We tied him up pretty well and his injuries are bad but he swore revenge.." he said concerned.

"Swore revenge?"

"He said he'll find us and kill you boss." he said. Kaiya just stared at him. "That's it?" she adds.

"Well yeah.. Kaiya he's dangerous. He was the most creepy guy from all of us." he replied. "Well if anything happens we'll deal with him again." she said smiling.

From the corner of her eye she spotted a girl being dragged out to the back. "Sanzu! We need to help that girl I think she's getting kidnapped."

"That's not our job let's tell the bouncer-

Sanzu opened his eyes and Kaiya disappeared.. he saw her running to the back door. "Hey wait!" he said.

He heard some noise and got worried "Hey Kaiya are you ok?" he said opening the door and seeing the girl from earlier dead on the floor shot in the head and Mochi pointing a gun at Kaiya.

"MOCHI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Sanzu said moving closer to Kaiya.

"SHUT UP! Move closer and I'll kill this bitch right now." he said frowning.

"You piece of fucking shit." he said. "It's fine" Kaiya said smiling and moving closer to mochi.

"Boss stop!" sanzu yelled out. "What do you think you're doing whore?!" he said getting ready to shoot.

"If you're going to kill me then do it, leave Sanzu and the rest alone." she said.

"A real leader would never say that. I knew I was right about you." He said.

"Mochi step back now!" Sanzu said suddenly moving towards them.

"Goodbye" He said pulling the trigger.

"KAIYA!"

Suddenly someone jumped in front of Kaiya..taking the shot to the heart.

"S-SANZUUU!" Kaiya yelled seeing Sanzu in front of her. He saved her from the bullet.

To Be Continued