Raul's lips crashed onto hers as a low growl came from him. He kissed her breathless before picking her up and placing her back on the bed. Crawling up over her, he straddled her hips with his legs, propping himself up on his elbows over her. Leaning in, he kissed her again, and again before saying, "I know I should be going to work, but right now all I can think about is making you mine. Please, baby, tell me you're ready."

"I am, I truly am, Raul," she whispered. "I want you to make love to me."

With another groan, he crashed his lips onto hers. When he pulled back, he asked, "Are you sure? When I make love to you, Topaz, I will mark you as mine. That means I'm never letting you go and here with me is where you'll stay."

"I'm sure, Raul, with every beat of my heart I love you and I want us to be," she whispered back as she caressed her hand down his naked back. "So, please make love to me now, I feel as if I will combust if you don't soon."

Raul gave a chuckle and standing up, he stripped out of his pants and boxers before lifting her and tugging off her shirt. He stood and stared at her bare chest. "Beautiful and so worth waiting for a look."

He lay down next to her, propped up on one elbow as he moved his fingertips lightly over her breast before moving lower to her stomach.

She felt the muscles of her stomach clench as the desire for him settled there, begging for relief. She whimpered, "Raul!"

"I know, and I'm going to give you what you want, promise," he whispered before lowering his head to kiss the top of one breast then the other. His hand moved lower, covering her woman's mound, and caressing softly.

Topaz moved her legs restlessly feeling herself begin to dampen, her hips jerking. His hand moved lower, gently spreading her thighs as his lips enclosed around her nipple. He began to suck as his fingers moved through her now damp folds causing her to whimper and toss her head on the pillow.

Leaving the first nipple, hard and damp, he moved up slightly, so he could reach the second one. This caused Topaz to feel his hardened length against her thigh and moan at the thought of it filling her with pleasure. His finger slipped inside, moving in and out in a rhythm only known to him as he growled lightly. The growls became heavier as his fingers moved slightly faster, her hips bucking with the movement.

Topaz cried out as she felt her walls begin to tighten around the two fingers, he now had inside her. Opening her eyes, she saw his eyes dark with desire, lips swollen from their kisses and it made her want to give him pleasure as he had her. So, she pushed lightly at him, rolling them over, so that she was now straddling him. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before moving down to his neck. Her hands moved, across his chest feeling his warm and heated skin.

Raul moved his hands up, gently squeezing her butt and causing her to moan.

Wanting to feel more of him, she moved downward slightly, rubbing herself on his arousal. Just the feel of his hard shaft rubbing against her most feminine area had her breathing picking up and a moan leaving her lips.

Raul reached up to grab hold of her under her arms and pulled her down closer to him. He sucked one nipple into his mouth as his hands squeezed at her butt once more, pushing her harder against his hard arousal.

Topaz whimpered as Raul sucked hard on first one nipple, then the other. Her head lulling back, even as she arched her back to get closer to him. Pulling away from her breasts, he brought her face down level with his. He then flipped them, putting her on the bottom once more.

Then, what started as a light brushing of their lips, soon became more as he nipped at her lower lip causing her to gasp. He slipped his tongue in to tangle with hers as one of his hands began to roam over her body.

Topaz let her own hands do a bit of roaming before reaching up to hold onto his head as a moan escaped her. Her body arched up into his, moving against the thigh he had placed between hers, causing friction there that made her whimper.

He moved his mouth from hers, nipping lightly as he moved across her jaw and down the side of her neck. When he reached a sensitive spot on her neck it created a shiver of need and she moaned. He stopped there, sucking on the skin, and giving her a love bite.

His hand moved to replace his thigh between her thighs, finding her wet and ready for him. His fingers played there, bringing her to the very brink before they were gone.

"Please, Raul, please," she begged. She wanted him now, wanted him desperately. She wanted to know what it felt like to be pleasured by a man, to give him all of her, and to have all of him in return.

"Are you ready, baby? Please tell me you are because I don't think I can wait much longer," Raul whispered as he gazed at her.

"I am," she whispered, holding his gaze.

He gave a slight nod as he moved between his thighs, never breaking his gaze from hers. Then, softly he promised, "I, Raul Desoto, take you Topaz, my love, and my soulmate, to be mine. I promise with my claiming bite to love you, protect you, and care for you from this day forward until the day I am laid to rest and breath no more."

"And I, Topaz O'Reilly, take you Raul, my love, and my soulmate, to be mine. I promise to love you, stand by you, and care for you from this day forward until the lay I am laid to rest and breath no more," she promised softly in return.

She felt his fingers move through her wet folds once more, preparing her for his invasion. Her breath hitched as the fingers were replaced with the tip of his arousal and she moaned.

"Take me, Raul, take me hard and fast, because I'm so far gone for you," she told him, gazing up into his eyes. "I want you, all of you. Take me, fill me, pleasure me!"

"I will, baby, I promise I will take you to the stars and back, and I'll be right there with you," he murmured. He reached over to grab a condom from the nightstand he'd bought the day before, hoping this would happen. "The bite may hurt, but I promise the pleasure will soon override it."

Topaz's mind was still fuzzy from the feel of his hands on her body, so she simply nodded. She felt his hard shaft nudge deeper, slipping slightly inside her folds as his hips began to move.

Raul nuzzled the side of her neck, kissing and licking until she began to keen out her need, her hips pushing upward. So, with a low grunt, he thrust in hard as at the same time he bit down on her neck.

Topaz let out a loud cry as pain filled her neck and her nether region as Raul pushed through her innocents. He stopped moving, becoming perfectly still and her body soon began to adjust to the feel of him filling and stretching it.

Soon, the need inside her for his body and the pleasure it could give her began to heat her blood once more and she whimpered, "Move, please.

Raul pulled out, almost completely before pushing back in. His teeth were still buried deep in her neck as he released a low growl. His growl sent shivers of pleasure over her skin and her hips bucked as she dug her nails into his back, encouraging him to move faster. She knew she would never get enough of him and his love. She pulled her feet up, knees high up, feeling him move even deeper. She moaned out her satisfaction as he continued to thrust.

He finally pulled his teeth from her neck, licking it before pushing up onto his arms. This changed their position slightly and she cried out as he hit a sweet spot. He growled and thrust harder, hitting it again and again until she screamed out her release. Her body clamped down hard on his, yet he continued to move for a few more thrusts before he gave a deep growl. He then buried his face in her throat as he released inside her, pulsing.

After a moment he pulled out and threw the condom away before laying down next to her and pulling her tight into his arms.

"I love you, Topaz," he murmured.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

Then sleep took them.