♡︎𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒♡︎

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑚𝑒

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑚𝑒."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Really?! That's awesome. Are you nervous?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

You arched your brow slightly, wondering why she was so concerned about you, no one has been like this to you. "A little I guess, though it's only natural."

"I bet you'll fit in right away. When are you starting?" She asked another question.

"I have no clue, whenever I get accepted. So it's just a waiting game for now."

"That must be annoying. I had it pretty easy getting into school through recommendations." She explained.

"Heh, so you must be really smart then?" You gave her a playful grin.

"Some would say, though I don't want to give myself too much credit."

"And you're humble. I like it." You added and she gave you a small giggle.

"Wanna walk around? We can get to know each other a little more. If that's okay with you of course." She said cautiously, taking you into consideration.

"Why is she so interested in me? and nice.." You thought with frustration.

"Yeah of course." You agreed and stood up with her.

You both began to walk on the paved park grounds. It was silent between the both of you, slight chatter and noise in the distance stayed active. Yaoyorozu was the first to speak again.

"So.." She paused. "What do you want to be when you're older?" She asked, looking over your way.

You panicked slightly, swallowing the lump that formed in your throat. "Well I haven't really thought about it much, but if i had to choose.." You paused to think, coming up with a believable lie. "...Probably a teacher." In all reality you hated children. You cringed slightly at your own response.

"Interesting, it seems like a nice job."

"I'm guessing you're going to stick to being a hero." You assumed.

"Correct! I would honestly love to run my own hero agency." She said with passion, being pulled into thought.

You nodded. "What a waste."

"You seem pretty passionate about being a hero, why? What makes you want to be a hero?"
You asked genuinely, trying to hide your almost offended tone.