♡︎𝑂𝑛𝑒♡︎

"I hate heroes

"I hate heroes.."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

What makes a person a villain? A deep and dark backstory of course. Something terrible, a gut wrenching betrayal, a merciless hero, a vast bloodlust. What gives a motive so strong to drive someone to the dark side? Of course every villain has one, it's what makes them them.

But of course, not for Y/n Y/l. She's just a teen who decided to be a villain because why not. She doesn't have a thirst to maim another, she doesn't have a reasonable motive, it's simply because she chose to. Surprisingly she made her way into the league of villains, or as she likes to see it they begged her to join.

All it took was a simple vandalism to a billboard promoting heroes, her red spray paint wrote "it's only the beginning" and to top it off she set a hero's agency to flames. Once she had made it to the front headlines of the news it wasn't long until the League of Villains tracked her down and offered her to join, or begged her.

"I hate heroes." You scoffed, feeling your eyebrow twitch in annoyance as you wrapped your arm up with a bandage.

"Wow, they really got you good that time." Toga chirped from beside you, studying your arm.

"I was just about to finish spraying the building.. Until that stupid flying chicken came after me." You insulted, by chicken you meant the pro hero Hawks.

"That was naive if you Y/n.. Please be careful next time. You know it's not smart to go out on an open day like that." Kurogiri interjected as he dried a glass carefully.

"Well unlike you guys, I like to wear a disguise. So they don't know who I am beneath it. And maybe you all followed those rules from the beginning so you all could go out in the daytime." You pressed.

"So who's the naive one now.." You added, pulling the words from his mouth.

"You're difficult sometimes." He said simply before changing his attention to more important things.

"Seriously though, Kuro is right. We wouldn't want anything to happen to our Y/n!~" Toga said, playing with a piece of your hair.

"Ugh, fine." You rolled your eyes and dramatically threw yourself back in the bar chair.

You gained a small giggle from the blonde. Your attention shifted from the girl to Shigaraki who had finally come back.

"Took ya long enough." Twice said grumpily. "We missed you!" He added again, in his more happy persona.

"I've been gone for an hour... I had to make sure no heroes were following Y/n on her way back." He shot you a cold glare through his mask.

You watched as he made his way fully inside, he stopped before a booth and took his mask off, laying it down carefully.

"Do you have any idea how that could've played out!" He quickly snapped as he turned around to scold you. He began to scratch at his neck in agitation.

You flinched at his yelling and shifted in your seat uncomfortably. It was easy to put up with scolding from the other league members, but not Tomura's.

"I know, it was reckless. But we have been staying in the shadows and things are getting boring." You looked down at the ground, avoiding his glare.

Shigaraki sighed, knowing it was pointless to scold you further since nothing could be done.

"Don't do it again. We are called the League of Villains for a reason. We work in a group, we make plans in a group and we act as a group. You are an important asset and you are not worth losing." He said in a more gentle tone.

"Awe Shigi!~ I've never heard you sound so.. Appreciative!" Toga gleamed and did a little dance around Shigaraki. He rolled his eyes and dismissed her presence, completely ignoring her.

"It won't happen again, I promise." The words tasted bitter sweet coming out of your mouth, but you couldn't argue. He did have a point after all, and even you knew that.

"Well I'm glad we have that settled, any new plans, for the future or possibly soon?" Compress asked, finally giving his attention to our conversation.

"...Actually yes."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!