Another day at school </3

YOUR POV <3

I woke up extremely early today so I could finish my assignment that I started last night I know it's bad I should of done it at an earlier date but I couldn't be bothered I was having too much fun with rodrick. At about 6:00am I heard my mom go to work she thought I was still asleep so she just crept out I finished my assignment at about 6:30 so I got ready I was already half way done every few paragraphs I would get ready a bit I left at 6:45 and saw rodrick at his door probably being told something by his mom so I waited he can out of the door and looked ecstatic to see me and gave me a huge hug in the middle of the sidewalk-I hugged him back obviously then I asked why?
He told
Me that heather hills had actually got a crush on him now but she was just using him because he's starting to be recognised now at school. Which made him really upset because he used to truly like heather. I comforted him and told him that what all girls like her are like there too popular they just want popular boy.(no hate to bbg heather tho !) At that moment I wanted to punch heather but I know I couldn't. When we got to school heather tried her hardest to hit on him but rodrick every time would say "I'm with the best person ever heather and FYI that's not you" and would just walk past her. I love him so much. The rest of the day was ok.

(This one stemmed off but oh well I'm tired next part will be better promise and no hate to heather hills x)