The ringtone began to sound in her car, and she pressed the button. "Hello?"

"Auntieeee." India sang, "You on your way home?"

India and Taurus had finally got back from their weekend beach get-a-way. Alyssa loved her niece. She was damn near like her daughter, so she really missed her.

"Yes, girl. I'm tired as hell. Yo boyfriend over there?"

"No, not tonight. I just wanted to check up on you and make sure you were safe. You still going to Atlanta this weekend?"

Alyssa nodded, although she couldn't see her. She was just about to respond when she heard loud yelling, which caused her to look out the window. There was fire where she was looking, and due to her slowing down tremendiously, she could see the people in the large space behind the building, all gathered around, waving money.

"India, Ima call you back." She didn't wait for a response, and just hung up the phone.

She pulled over, parking her car. Alyssa hated how fucking curious sh was, it was annoying as hell. But, it was just in her nature.

"Ima die ain't it?" She asked herself. She got out the car, making her way towards the crowd. "What's happening?"

The people ignored her. She huffed, pushing her way through the crowd, some people scoffing and cussing her out while others just moved to the side.

"Hey beautiful, how you doin?" Someone called, but she just ignored them, finally getting to the front, only to gasp loudly at what she saw.

Kaizier was on top of a man, beating the living shit out of him. She watched as he was kicked in the stomach and then slammed on the concreate, which caused her to panic.

"Stop! No! Don't hurt him!" She yelled, running to where Kaizier was and standing in front of him. The taller man tilted his head, confused, and angry.

"Bitch, get out the fucking way!"

"Lyssa, fuck is you doin hea? Go home." He stood up, spitting out some blood onto the concrete.

"What the fuck is this Top?! Control yo fuckin' bitch get her outta here! She's ruining the fucking fight."

"Bitch?! The fuck is you callin' a bitch, cracka ass!" Alyssa yelled back.

She was about to start cussing again when she was grabbed, two big men grabbed her arms and pulling her out the circle.

"Aye, fuck is you doing?!" Kaizier yelled, trying to make his way towards Alyssa who was screaming and thrashing around. He tried to break out of the hold of the three men that was holding him back.

His promoter, Ricky, snapped his fingers, and one of the big niggas holding Alyssa pulled out a gun, holding it to the side of her head.

"Say!" Kaizier yelled angrily, trying to break out of the hold. He looked his promoter, "She got nun ta do wit dis, Ricky! Let ha go, mane!"

"Kaizier!" Alyssa screamed, her face was red and he turned to see that the man had now pushed her onto the ground. They smushed her cheek into the ground and his foot was now on her back, the barrel of the gun rigth against her head.

Kaizier had never been scared. All of his life, every fight he had fought, he was never scared. But, in this situation, the crowed now happy and yelling at the drama that was going on, Alyssa on the ground, crying so hard her voice was breaking up -- he could finally admit what being scared was.

"You win this fucking fight right now, or that bitch dies for interrupting!" Ricky yelled in his face. "Now!"

Kaizier looked at Alyssa before looking up at the dude that was holding the gun. The man smiled, taking the back of the gun and hitting Alyssa in the head with it.