I turn my chair and look at my office. The guys are looking at their computers or off into space, looking as shitty as I feel. The house just hasn't felt the same. Bex brought a light into this space that we never experienced before, even the rest of the men in this house feel it.

I want her back. I want my baby back in my arms and it haunts me. It haunts me that I can't find her. That I wasn't awake to help stop her.

We saw the camera footage from inside the penthouse and she almost made it out. She told me she loved me over and over and she must still think I'm dead. The anguish in her voice brought me to tears and I have watched that video over and over since,  just to hear her say she loves me incase I never hear it again.

I'm lost in thought when Gio take this computer and slams it on the ground,

"FUCK!" he yells. "Why can't we fucking find her what the hell."

"Gio, we just got to keep looking." Antonia states.

"What is even the point. She is probably dead." Enzo whispers, one of the first times I have hear him speak in three weeks.

"Don't fucking say that asshat!" shouts Rosco. "I got my best guys on it. We spotted her last time, we can do it again."

I sigh. "I still don't understand why they took her and not me. She isn't even sworn into the Mafia, and the only time we have been associated, people just thought she was an escort to me at the Ball."

Nobody has anything to respond to that. It's the truth. Not only have we been trying to find Bex, but we have been looking into why they wanted her. Generally in a hostage situation, they would give us al ultimatum like we will give your person back if you give us money, or take down one of our enemies etc etc. 

Or, they send the body just to fuck you up. Luckily, the latter hasn't happened, but neither has the first so we are as confused and left out of the dark as ever.

As if on cue, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in," I say.

Angelo walks in with a small box in his hands. "Boss, this was just found near the back door. Look, the Mexican symbol is on the top."

I grab it and all the boys gather around my desk. I am shaking so bad as I take the top of the box off, and my worries increase when I see its a hard drive. I give it to Rosco and he plugs it into his computer. We wait.

After a few moments the file pops up and when Rosco clicks on it, we see a video file begin to play.

Bex is in the centre of a dull cement room, wearing next to nothing and is covered in bruises. Her arm's are tied up to the ceiling by chains, causing her toes to barely hit the floor. This is one of my favourite torture positions to use on my enemies, so my blood runs cold seeing Bex like this. 

Then I see three of the guards for Mexico's Don approach her and begin talking in English, probably fr the purposes of our understanding.

"What is Marco up to. What is he planning for us. If you give all the details we will let you go."

I have no idea why they are asking her this. She would have been questioned the moment she woke up after being taken. 

I continue watching and see Bex not say anything. The first guard slaps her across the head. I will kill him when we find them.

Bex of course takes it like a champ and turns her head back, and the spits in his face. "I don't know nothing bitch. Hit me again and I swear you'll regret it." she says.

The sound of her voice is music to my ears, I have missed it and dreamt of it, but I am a little concerned as it is just as empty as her eyes were in the camera footage from last week.

The guards begin to laugh. "You think we will regret hmm little one. Who is the one tied up. Who is the one who is so weak she can barely stand. Marco is dead, he isn't coming for you. Nobody is. Tell us what we want to know." 

Bex replies with, "Never."

That where my worst nightmare comes to life. One guard starts punching her in the face, while the other is kicking her in the stomach. The third guy is joining in whenever she's not being beaten on. Hit after hit, Bex is groaning and trying to fight them off, but with the chains still holding her hostage, she can't do much but take it. 

The guards pull back and I think its over, but it's not. Someone grabs a dagger and approaches her. My Bex starts whimpering, pleading, begging him to let her go.

I am so angry I feel numb. If they kill her that's it.

The guard holding the dagger brings it to her skin, and then starts dragging it along her body. The boys and I are silent with terror. That is, until she lets out the most heart wrenching scream.

She is kicking and screaming and crying and calling my name, she is calling out for me. I don't even realize the tears streaming down my face.

The screen goes black, and I hear a gun shot, then the video, self destructs.

I don't feel anything except sorrow, deep sorrow. I don't know if she is dead, but honestly that is probably better than the torture she is experiencing. From the way she looked at the beginning of the video, I know this isn't the first time they have tortured her. I just hope they didn't touch her. The thought of that breaks my heart even more, but raises my anger 10 octaves.

Gio speaks up, "Boss, I know that place," his voice raising in excitement. "Remember last year when my men and I invaded their gun shipment and they got me. You guys had to come break me out? Well that's the same room, the design in the corner of the room that someone must have picked out, its the room I was held in. At their base 30 minutes outside Mexico City."

"All of you, get all your men stationed in Mexico there now," I say, my voice not even sounding like my own. "Lets bring her home."