Chapter 1

Marco POV

"Boss, we have a problem!" yells my second in command and best friend Enzo. He rushes in to my office, slamming the doors open, his dark brown eyes even darker with anger than usual, his curly, light brown hair messy, probably because of running his hands through it too many times.

Behind him follows the rest of my inner circle, Antonio and Angelo, dirty blonde bulky guys, the twins that serve as my muscle. 

Gio who is as tall but slimmer, with long black hair and dark blue eyes, best shooter I have ever seen.

 And lastly Rosco runs in with a computer in his hand, dark hair and dark eyes, he is shorter than me but as bulky, although he is the best with technology and hacking in my Mafia.

"What is?" I ask, already feeling nervous with anticipation. My hands run through my black curly hair and I can feel my piercing green eyes fill with anger and worry. 

Rosco speaks up and says, "I was looking though surveillance tapes from the most recent raids on our shipments in the last few months and I noticed one of the attackers sleeves slipped. I was able to zoom in and repixel the image and saw the Mexican flag incased in a skull, the tattoo of the Mexican Mafia. So I hacked into their files, most were too encrypted to decipher, but I noticed that they have all the information for our shipments that have been raided and stolen. I also looked at footage from some of the attacks where our men have been taken or killed, and I noticed more sleeves slipping and more tattoos. This means that everything and everyone that has been taken from us is work of the Mexican Mafia!"

Enzo slams down his gun harshly on my table, he is usually the joke of the group, making light jokes or sarcastic comments, but now that humour is gone. "I swear to god I am going to kill each and every one of those motherfuckers!" he states.

I am extremely irritated. My shipments have been stolen, my money lost, and my men killed. I am the Don of the Italian Mafia and I will not allow this to continue happening. I will not stop until I have Miguel Gonzales' (The Don of the Mexican Mafia) head hung on my door. I am ruthless and cruel, and I will torture everyone who has taken something from me until they die begging.

"Ok. This is what we are going to do. We need to break into Miguel's base, he is too much of a coward to leave it, which is why only his men have been carrying out his orders. We will make sure all our information on our new shipments will only be talked about in this room between the 6 of us, none of the other men will know. For now, we will try to attack their shipments, their bars, their casinos, their brothels, take their members and money, but discreetly, so they don't know it's our Mafia. I want everyone to partner up when we go into attacks, I don't want more of my men's lives on my hands. This means war. Also, we need to figure out how to break into the base. As well as the location being unknown, it is known that his base is surrounded by deep-ish water, a heavy gate and armed men, once again, he is a coward. We need to rig our cars and trucks to withstand those conditions. Someone get me Roberto!"

The boys look up at me, slow smiles spreading on their faces. They can see that I'm a good leader, hell everyone knows although I am 24, I am one of the best Don's of the Mafia, definitely better than my son of a bitch father was.

Enzo has a tint of amusement in his eyes as he looks straight at me and says, "Boss that plan hits hard, just as hard as my d-"

"Do not finish that sentence if you want all your limbs." I say jokingly, as the rest of the boys start to snicker.

Antonio leaves my office, still laughing as he goes to find Roberto.

A few minutes later Roberto returns, he is an older man, but has been our auto mechanic since I was a boy and I know he is capable, but lately he has been slacking. Hopefully he can pull this off.

I tell him the plan and what we need to do to the cars in order to break the Mexican's base. Once I finish, Roberto looks up after slight hesitation and goes "No way boss, that will take me forever, and it won't even work anyways, I don't know how to make the car resistant to water or bullets for as long as that while still being able to run without running out of fuel." 

Enzo starts to laugh again, Antonio and Angelo look not amused, and Gio has an expression of horror on his face while Rosco looks like he just got slapped. Nobody ever disrespects me or refuses to do an order. Roberto's incompetence irritates me farther, I have had enough of his laziness. So I do the only reasonable thing. I pick up my gun and shoot him in the head.

The boys look at me with blank expressions, they would have done the same too.

"So, does anyone know any more auto mechanics?" Rosco says.

We all take a moment to think. The thing is, auto mechanics with the skills needed to work for the Mafia are hard to find, and we don't know any others off the top of our heads.

Then I see Enzo with a huge grin on his face light up. "I know someone" he says. "Boys, dress nice, we are going to get wasteeeedddddd!"