The situation

(Aaaaa guys I got the gameeeee!!! Hehe I'm so excited. But also here ya goooo)

You and Freddy both stared at the phone. The name JAMES was very daunting to you on the screen. Freddy simply glared at the name.

Reluctantly you grabbed the phone and answered the call, you were going to just put the phone to your ear but glancing at Freddy for a second you saw him looking at you a worried expression all over his face. He was Worried about you. for some reason that was enough for you, you already trusted him and he's been good to you.. so you felt comfortable enough to put it on speaker.

"Hey babe."

"Hi...babe" You scowled at the word babe but you had to play along and be good or he'd get angry.

Thankfully Freddy remained silent like the 1st time, though you could see he had a deep frown.

"I was just calling to let you know I'll be home soon. Like Wednesday probably because things here went a lot smoother than I expected."

"Oh good! I... can't wait to see you." You stomache dropped. Today was monday...

"Yeah I'm sure your lazy garbage ass has just been sitting at home and can't wait for me to come get things done." His tone was sarcastic and you could almost bear the eye roll "when I get back I expect the house to be clean. And you better not have done anything you weren't supposed to."

You started breathing heavily, your heart was racing. And Freddy immediately picked up on this, observing you carefully.

"It's already clean... and I didn't do anything. Just stayed at home with y/d/n..."

"Yeah we'll see. If you did anything or if you are lying about anything I'll fuck you up. I dunno what it is but I feel like somethings Up."

Freddy held back a growl at James's threat to you. The man was angering him deeply. Not to mention his suspicions of your private home life were being confirmed through this phone call. He was surprised you let him listen in..

Freddy was very angry.. it was a new level of anger for him.. This man was a danger to you and he has and will hurt you. Freddy didn't like the though of you getting hurt.

"I promise everythings fine..." you spoke to James in a barely audible breath.. fidgeting with the hem of your shirt.

Glancing over You noticed Freddy had become tense.

"Whatever. I'll believe it when I see it. I know how pathetic you are with hiding shit. Anyways I gotta go. See ya."

Then he hung up not bothering to wait for you to respond. You sat there stiff and silent.

Freddy watched you and upon seeing you start to cry he pulled you close to him to comfort you.

You buried you face into his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist. It was a bit awkward since you were both sitting in chairs so he picked you up into his lap, in a position where you faced him and had your legs around his waist almost, and he held you close.

You started to sob heavily.. Your chance at getting away was dwindling, and you didnt think you'd be able to succeed at the point. Granted you could still try your plan that you had prepared but that would only help for so long. Plus if he found out you didn't think you'd even survive that beating.

Freddy rubbed your back to calm you and let you cry but eventually he spoke his chest vibrating against you "yn... you should talk to me. Tell me whats really going on..." he already had a pretty solid idea but he hadn't heard much from you yet and he wanted to hear it from you.

You however had wanted to wait for this. But now was probably as good a time as any and you had to open up. You no longer bad the choice to wait. If you didn't tell him now you don't know if you'd have the courage too in the next two days...

You forced yourself to calm down and stop crying. Freddy waited patiently still rubbing your back gently.

Finally you'd calmed down enough to speak..."I'm in a very abusive, toxic and codependent relationship. Well marriage actually... with James. For at least five years now? Since senior year in high-school... the abuse ranges from physical, emotional to mental... I got this job as I said before, to get enough money so I can get my own place and prove I can provide for me and my daughter before I'd go to the authorities so I can avoid losing her...and get away from him for good" you took a deep breath "if...if not for me getting pregnant with her I would of killed myself by now. She's literally been the only thing keeping me going..."

Freddy was sad, he hated seeing you like this and was devastated to hear you talk about the life you've had to endure with that terrible human "...Why would you marry someone like that?" Freddy asked softly.

You smiled sadly your head still in his chest. He was warm. You liked it.

"It didn't start off like that. He... he was 'good' at first...well he acted like like he was I guess. But he had seemed so perfect that I couldn't see the red flags... he manipulated me into loving him... and made me depend on him heavily...but things changed and it's only gotten worse. basically he's shown his true colors...I shouldn't have been so stupid... everyone told me he was no good and now... here I am...I lost everyone because of being so stupid.."

Freddy leaned back and grabbed your chin to make you look at him. His eyes met yours and he narrowed them at you "You are not stupid Superstar... mistakes happen... its important to learn from them. But... I hope you don't give up on your goal.."

"I won't. It'll be hard... im not supposed to have a job. He doesn't like me being independent but... I won't give up till I'm dead."

Freddy tensed "i... hope that doesn't happen."

"Well if I suddenly stop showing up you know why."

Freddy growled this time not needing to hold it back and you felt his chest vibrate again. You oddly enjoyed the feeling. "Don't talk like that."

It remained silent after that. The two of you in each other's arms feeling anxious over the situation but at peace in eachothers presence. Freddy's embrace was warm and safe... you didn't want to get up.

But the realization that you were letting yourself get too comfortable with him hit you like a ton of bricks and you felt your chest get heavy.

Nothing really went in your favor... you had fallen hard for Freddy. And you couldn't even try to be with him because you were human. But just for tonight... you wanted to enjoy this feeling... after all it might be the only time you do.. so you stopped fighting it and snuggled closer into Freddy's embrace. You felt him lightly kissing the top of your head again like the night before. It made you blush and smile.

One of his hands was gripping your waist while the other continued to rub your back.

Neither of you spoke.

Both of you just enjoyed the moment, trying to not think about Wednesday.