Music

(Guys I'm like about to cry lmao I'm so sad.. one of my favorite youtubers is signing off for a bit and im gonna miss her :( I bad no one else to tell so you guys will have to deal with me XD )

Freddy paced around his room after you left. Thinking of when he had called you beautiful and kissed your head.

He couldn't believe he said and did that. He hadn't really planned on it... it had just been a mindless urge.

Boy he really wanted to do it again.

But he didn't give you time to really react because he panicked and acted like he was gonna go charge. He didn't. He came back into his room as soon as you left.

What if you hadn't liked it?

What if he just messed up and now things would be uncomfortable...

He growled to himself. Stupid. He was stupid he shouldn't have been so careless over his actions.

His ears dropped and he stopped pacing. Today would suck. He knew for the whole day he'd be thinking about this. About you.

Freddy winced realizing he had his hands in fists and was clenching them so hard he made holes in them with his claws.

Oops.

It hurt but he'd get it fixed later.

He needed to charge a bit and prepare for the day. He couldn't let his feelings distract him when he had to work and perform.

He wished for a second that Bonnie was still around. Perhaps Bonnie could of helped him.

He could talk to Chica maybe. Or even Monty but he didn't know how well that'd go over with them. Or if they'd agree with his feelings at all...

Dammit he needed to stop thinking about it. He'd apologize for his actions later tonight but for now he needed to focus... he had birthdays to go to and a big performance tonight.

●●●●●●●●

At home You weren't to much better off. You sat in bed just replaying that moment in your head over and over. You couldn't believe he did that. You loved it You couldn't deny that. That small amount of affection almost made your heart wanna explode.

But You also kept thinking about the incident with the mirror. You didn't believe it was a dream but your memory of it was fuzzy.

You head had too much going on in it and you grew a slight headache from all the overthinking.

"Man... what am I gonna do.." you said to the emptiness of your room.

You had a week left now. A week before he came back. There was just too much going on for you to really handle.

James...

Freddy...

The voice...

Your daughter...

The nightmares...

Freddy was a no go.. you had to stop letting these feelings grow for him. Anything romantic with him wasn't possible.

The voice and the nightmares... you just need to minimize your sleeping. And either stay next to one of the animatronics or listen to music. Yeah maybe that'll work.

James and your daughter... that was still a pending situation. You'd have to wait and see how that went. Hopefully it worked out but your hopes were slipping.

Everything seemed like to much. Too overwhelming and you felt like you were going crazy.

You laid back in your bed and pulled the covers over you. You didn't want to sleep but you needed to and you wanted to stop thinking about all of this.