A Night of Joy and Risky plans

You woke up in a sweat, nightmares having plauged your sleep and leaving you still feeling tired. But you had to get up and make y/d/n lunch.

Making her grilled cheese per her request and giving her a juice box you told her you were gonna go shower quick and turned on the TV to distract her as she ate. Something James would never allow you to do. Because to him everyone but him must eat at the table.

It was so peaceful without him but you couldn't ignore the growing feeling of doom. The nightmares definitely didn't help. Nightmares were nothing new but these ones were... different. They started when you started working at the pizzaplex. But you didn't really think to much about that minor detail.

Tonight you decided you'd get what you needed for your plan to keep James unaware of your new job once he came back and you'd also bring your daughter with you to meet the glamrocks.

Oddly you were excited to see them again, to see them interact with your daughter and to see her just go ecstatic. You wondered if Freddy would like her. You hoped he did.

The thought puzzled you. And you played it off by covering it with another thought, hoping they all liked her.

You decided you were going to have to change at work from now on so as to hide your uniform. James loved to snoop.

Awaiting for the night though, you got yourself cleaned up and in some comfy clothes before sitting down with your daughter to watch some movies. You had taken some candies from the pizzplex so you two could have a little movie day together, she loved to watch 'Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron', 'Monsters inc', 'Ice Age', and 'Wall-E'. Of course she had many favorite movies, but these were ones she watched on repeat.

You two enjoyed your day, she was completely unaware of the surprise you had for her. You purposely let her fall asleep and when it came time for your shift you carefully picked her up and carried her off into the car buckling her making sure to not wake her. You covered her with a blanket before hopping into the driver's seat and heading off to the pizzaplex.

You arrived just in time to see your boss exiting the building and you quickly stepped out of your car to avoid him coming near it and seeing your daughter. You made sure you parked near the doors though and didn't stay too far from the car as your boss walked past and bid you goodnight.

You sighed in relief that he didnt come talk to you and waited for him to drive away. Quickly you moved to your car and unbuckled your daughter, gently pulling her into your arms.

She was still asleep thankfully, and stayed asleep as you walked into the building, locking it behind you. Struggling of course what with you carrying your daughter at the same time.

You went straight to the mainstage not wasting any time to go to the security office or patrole just yet. Though you'd get to it soon. But first you just wanted to get things with your daughter and the Glamrocks set up.

Remembering that the animatronics had told you they dont leave their rooms till 1am you, still holding your daughter, just climbed up the stage and sat on the edge like they had the other night.

Obviously you could go get them, but you wanted to respect them. So if 1am is when they came out, then you would wait patiently. Thinking back to the other night with them made you smile to yourself. You had really enjoyed it despite the call you got.

As promised, when 1am hit, you could hear the footsteps of the glamrocks aproaching.

They were surprised to see your figure on the stage, but that quickly became excitment upon seeing your daughter. Of course they noticed she was asleep and tried to keep said excitement quiet so as to not startle her awake.