The Evil Dog of Hatred, pt. 2

Start from the beginning

The koi fish attaches itself to her arm, transforming into a powerful water cannon.

Yura: Keikain Onmyojutsu: Yomi Okuri, Yura MAX!

Yura launches a powerful water blast from the cannon and obliterates three yokai. Despite her effort, more continues to crawl towards them.

Yura: There are too many of them.

In the projection room, Shima replaces the light bulb and gets the projector working again.

Shima: I replaced the bulb.

Kiyotsugu: It should be working now.

Shima: What now?

Kiyotsugu: Back to the auditorium. The yokai should be appearing now.

Shima: But what do we do if a yokai actually appears?!

Kiyotsugu: You have nothing to worry about, Shima-kun. I have this!

He holds up the wooden sword.

Kiyotsugu: The Seven-Branched Sword of Exorcism!

Much to their surprise, the projector shut off again.

Shima: Oh, no...

Kiyotsugu: IT'S OUT AGAIN??!!?

In the lecture hall, just as Inugami and I were about to land a hit, my body is suddenly thrown to the floor. Inugami's head crashes against the floor after missing. I look to the yokai responsible with my eyes still glowing bright red.

(YN): Yuki?

Tsurara: Are you okay, Darling-sama?

(YN): I'm fine, but you need get out of the way!

Inugami: How dare you interfere?!

Inugami's head flies into the air and lunges at its intented target.

Inugami: I won't miss this time!

Aotabo & Kurotabo: Master!

Tsurara holds me protectly in her arms as Inugami closed in. I break myself free from her embrace and shove her to the side. I grab my blade as I get to my feet and charge towards the flying dog head again.

Tsurara: No! Darling-sama!

The distance between me and Inugami shrinks as we got closer again.

(YN) & Inugami: I will end you without interference!

But before we could attack each other, I stop myself when I saw red strings wrap themselves around Inugami's head.

Inugami: What is this?!

Kubinashi: I made it just in time.

I grin widely when I see Kubinashi using his strings to restrain Inugami's head, holding him in place as he struggled to break free.

(YN): Kubinashi!

Inugami: Damn! You think you're so damn smart, don't you?! Fucking break!

Kubinashi: It's useless.

Inugami looks to Kubinashi's head floating next to him.

Kubinashi: The more you struggle, the more the strings tighten.

Kejoro: Kubinashi's string isn't just for show.

Inugami: Bastard! Crap, I can't move! Damn it!

==========

Inugami: That day, for the first time, I learned that there was a world of yokai like that of the human's.

Inugami sat kneeling on the ground, beaten, covered in bruises and his clothes torn, while staring up at Tamazuki, who looked down at him, accompanied by Muchi and Kagibari Onna.