The Evil Dog of Hatred, pt. 2

Inugami: A long time ago, I wanted to fit in with human society. I tried so desperately to act like them. I thought if I looked the part and copied their behavior, I could be accepted.

Inugami nervously approaches a human, wanting to make conversation.

Inugami: Um....

Girl 1: What's with this guy? He's scary.

Girl 2: He looks like a creep with those eyes.

Boy: Man, this guy is annoying.

Hurt by their comments, Inugami turns around and walks away.

Inugami: But they all rejected me. I spent my entire life being ostracized, all because I was a yokai. At the same, I wasn't even aware that a world of yokai existed. I had no friends. I had nowhere to go. I did not deserve to exist in this world. Until that day...

Inugami stops and look up to Tamazuki with male human henchmen standing behind him. Tamazuki gives Inugami a simple look and smiles.

============

The young man that appeared before the Nura brothers was the Inugamigyobu Tanuki, Tamazuki, and his servants, the Seven Phantom Travelers. They declared war against the Nura Clan and stirred up a lot of chaos in Ukiyoe Town, in attempt to take over their territory and the entire country.

Inugami: I hate you... I hate you! (YN) Nura... I WANT YOU DEAD!!!

Suddenly, the entire auditorium began to shake violently. Inugami's aura flares and unleashes a blast of force powerful enough to break free of the three yokai's grasp and shove them away. Everyone watches in shock as Inugami's head starts to transform into that of brown-haired, rabid dog's head. Inugami roars as his head flies off from his neck.

Aotabo: His head...

My eyes flashed red again when the flying dog head set its eyes on me.

(YN): Let's end this now, you damn mutt!

Inugami and I go on the attack and instanly lunge at each other.

Kejoro, Kokushibo Kurotabo, Kubinashi, Akaza, Aotabo, Tsurara, & Rikuo: Master/Darling-sama/(YN)!

We yell and roar at the other as we headed right for each other, ready to end the other's life, no matter what.

(YN) & Inugami: DIE!!!!

Meanwhile, the girls were trying to run out of the building with a group of yokai chasing after them. Saori looks back and see them catching up.

Natsumi: They're coming after us!

Saori: Save us!

Yura: Don't worry!

Yura stops and turns to face the incoming yokai swarm, taking out a shikigami to eliminate them.

Kana: Be careful!

Yura: I'll take them out with one attack.

As the swarm gets to them, the young Onmyoji's shikigami begins to glow bright between her hands.

Yura: Shikigami Rentei!

She summons her koi fish shikigami.

Yura: Shikigami fusion: Jinshiki Ittai!