Alyssa opened her mouth and Dream let the liquor from her mouth spill into Alyssa's. She swalloed before bringing Tabatha in for a kiss.

"Damn." Kaizier mumbled, watching as the girls kissed sloppily, Tabatha gripping on Alyssa's boob as the other rubbed on Dreams thigh. Their heads were tilted and eyes were closed. A few seconds later they pulled back, and flicked their tongues against one anothers.

"Mmmm, you so gay bitch." Tabatha laughed, pecking her friends lips once more before making her way over to Von and grabbing the blunt.

Alyssa smiled. "For y-you and Ari, yeah." She then turned her head to see Kaizier already looking at her. "Enjoyed t-the showww?"

He didn't answer, but hissed when Alyssa wrapped her arms around Kaizier's neck, her back against his chest as she began to do her lap dance. He placed his hands on her hips as she rocked them, singing the lyrics to the song.

She ground her hips into his crotch, a smile on her face. They both felt a flash on them. Kaizier, camera shy, tucked his head into Alyssa's neck as she smiled, sticking her tongue out and sticking her middle finger up.

"Lyssa, you outcho body, guh." He whispered in her ear, his hands moving from her waist and rubbing the insides of her thighs.

Alyssa pulled back, standing up in the middle of his legs. He continued to rub between her thighs as he looked up at her, his head slighlty tilted back.

"C-Can I ask you s-something?"

"Fasho, lil drunk ass."

"You eat p-pussy?" She asked, a wide smile on her face.

Kaizier was taken-a-back. "I neva tried it. But if I did, wouldn't be no random bitch pussy. Say, why you asking?"

"You would eat my pussy?" She stuck her bottom lip out.

Kaizier looked to see Von laughing loudly, and Tabatha too drunk to even know what was going on.

"Nah, she drunk as hell!" Von laughed.

"Im sayin." Kaizier laughed before turning back to Alyssa. He licked his lips, "Whatchu askin' me fa?"

Alyssa smiled. "C-Causeeee I wannttt you to lick m-meee. Pleaseeee."

"Guh." Kaizier laughed, "You dont een know whatchu sayin." He turned her around before putting her back onto his lap so she was sitting.

As Alyssa talked to Tabatha and Von, Kaizier couldn't help but think about what it would be like to eat the older girl out. What she tasted like? What her faces looked like? What her pussy looked like? Was it a bright pink on the inside? Was it fat and puffy? Or a decent size? Was it shaven? Or did it have a bit stubble on it?

"Kaizierrrrr." Alyssa whined, knocking him out of his train of thought.

"Wassam, guh."

"Why you not drinking or nothinnnng?" She whined, "You not having fun, baby?"

Kaizier rolled his eyes. "Ion gotta drink ta have fun. I'm good shawty."

"Nooo. Just one drink. We can s-swish like me and Tabatha?" She offered.

"Nah. Im good." Kaizier laughed. He grabbed his phone, about to check the time when Alyssa grabbed it out his hand, beginning to take pictures of them together.

He tucked his head into her neck, as she smiled into the camera. She took the picture before grabbing his hand and setting it on her neck.

Getting the memo, he wrapped his hand around her neck. She stuck her tongue out, and he rolled his eyes before sticking his tongue out so their tongues were laying together. They continued to look each other in the eyes as she blindly took the picture before sticking her tongue back in her mouth.