"Holding You Close(And Never Letting Go)"

Story #2

Summary;
Izuku gets hit by a quirk during a robbery at a grocery store.
One moment,he sees and hears the world.
The next,his world goes black and silent.

At the very least,he has his homeroom teacher to help him out.
Is he going to end up acting a little clingy?Yup.
Will his sensei mind?Izuku hopes he doesn't.

And well...yeah.
Shouta doesn't mind at all.

Warnings:
Panic attacks,mentions of abuse,blood,minor injuries,blindness,loss of senses

Hurt/Comfort/Fluff

AN;
Yes,take some soft Dadzawa.

This fic is just me projecting my touch starved ass at full force lmao.Especially because it's fourth grading and finals are coming next month.Which means I'm going to be a little busy.Yes,that'll also mean my anxiety is going through the roof right now and,thus,this was created.

Yeah...good luck to me ;-;

I won't lie,I wouldn't be surprised if I throw up from how nerve wrecking this week is going to be,maybe just how nerve wrecking the rest of the school year is going to be in general.

So there's that...:]

If I made any mistakes,feel free to point it out.
And until then...

I'll see ya'll soon.

.............................................

It's dark,too dark for his liking.But it's strange,because he could've sworn is eyes are open.

Izuku wasn't entirely sure what had happened.But he recalls leaving Yuuei with Tenya and Ochako on a grocery trip to restock their kitchen's fridge.Aizawa-sensei and Yagi-sensei decided to come with them,purely because Class-1A is pretty much a villain magnet at this point.

Everything had been fine,good even!The trio had been idly chatting about some of the lessons and homework they'd finished,as well as some offerings to tutor each other on some difficult topics.Well,it was mostly Izuku offering to tutor them,despite the fact he's already trying to help Yaoyorozu with tutoring Kaminari and Ashido.

They were still on their way to the grocery store when it happened;at least,that's what Izuku remembers.He and Tenya were listening to Ochako rant about a show she was watching recently,while Yagi-sensei was talking to Aizawa-sensei about...paperwork?School plans?Izuku wasn't fully paying attention,but all he knew was that Aizawa-sensei was giving him half-assed answers.

And just as they were approaching the store,a sudden explosion rang out.

It shook the ground hard,that a lot of people—even them—lost their balance,some even fell.Immediately,they were in hero mode and Izuku remembered Aizawa-sensei ordering them and Yagi-sensei to check on the civilians,while he and some of the nearby heroes take care of the rest.