Episode 4: Yandere and date

We went to the cafe sector in the center of Keyaki mall. It was a ten-minute walk from our school.

"Hehe... date with Kiyotaka-Kun." Kei had her fingers around my arm.

''Yeah, yeah whatever.''

If she didn't have these weird impulses every now and then, she would really be a perfect beauty.

"Well? Where are we going?" She asked with a beaming smile.

"Hmm, where would you like to go first?"

''Anywhere is fine! I don't even mind being in jail as long as I'm with you.''

''...............Please don't do anything stupid, OKAY?"

Even though what Kei said can be interpreted as a joke, I'm pretty sure she wasn't joking.

Staring at all these cafes and restaurants, I briefly pondered on which to pick. It would be for the best, if the restaurant itself was convinient.

Half price now! All you can eat buffet!"

That was... exactly what I was looking for! But what about Kei? She might not be comfortable with eating a lot.

"Hey, Kei, wanna have a buffet or...?"

''Yeah! I don't mind at all! As long as you're with me!"

She replied with an unclouded smile. I had a weird feeling that if I were to jump off a mountain she will follow me there too.

We went inside the buffet restaurant, put our bags on our seats, and went to the counter to get our food.

A buffet is a place where meat dishes, noodle dishes, and even sweets are already prepared and you can eat as much or as little of it as you want. Of course, there is a time limit, but...

"Hmm, I don't know..."

As I was wondering what I should eat, a young female waiter spoke to me.

''If you're not sure which one to choose, I'd recommend this one.''

What she was showing me was a very novel food, seasonal cake sushi. Never tried sushi before, but there is a first time to everything.

''Thank you! I'll try it out!"

I took the sushi to my seat. Kei had already chosen her food and was waiting for me. It was a typical salad and pasta dish. But there was something off about Kei, her eyes were hidden behind her bangs. 

''Let's eat. Bon appétit!''

''Wait.''

Kei replied in a cold tone that was as deep as the ocean floor.

''Um, what's going on?" I asked confused.

''You were talking to the waitress very happily, going as far as to stare at her eyes longer than 5 seconds, and you even decided to eat the dish she chose. Why did you pick the dish she chose without hesitation? Don't tell me you came to this restaurant to meet her?''

She glared at me with cold lifeless eyes.

When you're in a relationship with a woman you need to naturally become a diplomat, by that I mean you need to always agree with her. That's the fastest way you can get out of a fight. That's how society has operated for the last 1000 years and that's how it will continue to operate for the next 1000.