Episode 3: Yandere and search history

The class went by in a flash, I just spent most of my time staring out the window.

I wonder what I should do now? I'm usually alone during breaks. Well, I'm not denying the fact that I'm a loner, but...

"Hey, Kiyotaka-Kun, we haven't hung out outside of your room in a long time?"

Ah right, I forgot, I'm not a bachelor anymore. I now have a partner. But I think it's better to be a bachelor than to be followed around by Kei all the time. 

'' Hey Kiyotaka-Kun, do you want me to make your lunch from now on?"

''..............''

I want to daydream a bit, so I did my best to ignore Kei. Now that I think about it, didn't Kei suck at cooking before? When did she become housewife tier good? But it didn't matter, my mission now was to ignore Kei.

"Kiyotaka-Kun?"

''.......''

Kei made a troubled face. She's a girl whose face and style would look right at home on the cover of a magazine, which makes her even worse. I was starting to feel guilty about this.

Wait no, I'm not in the wrong here. Everyone needs their alone time every now and then. 

"Aaaaahhhh! Kiyotaka-kun is ignoring me!

''....''

Now that school is over, I'm on my way home. Even though I'm ignoring Kei, she still kept following me around.

''If you're going to do such a terrible thing to your precious girlfriend, I have to take action.'' Kei kept mumbling.

No matter what she does to me, I'm on a mission to ignore her like this.

"Mmmm♪♪." Kei started humming.

The way Kei was fiddling with her phone while humming, she looked exactly like a normal high school girl. Even though she's the opposite of one.

'' Check this out.'' She showed me a screenshot from her phone.

How do I fake my own death

Can you eat snow

What to do if a girl tricks you with food

Are twins the same person?

She showed me someone's browser history. To be more specific, she showed me my browser history.

New York reporter gets attacked by an owl, full video

How to train your girlfriend

How to say "I wanna break up" in Spanish

How to know if I sold a woman?

I stared at her with my usual look, my face betraying no emotions. But-

So embarrassing! Too embarrassing! I was pretty sure I was browsing them in incognito mode, how did she even get access to it?

"Is it okay if I tell the whole school about this Kiyotaka-Kun?"

Hmm, I originally sought out Kei as a viable partner in crime for her resourcefulness. She has a valuable social presence and can control most of the girls in Class D. With that being said if she were to ever spread rumors about me, they would most likely believe her than me, the class loner.

Mmmm....

To think she would use her own assets against me.

Like Victor Frankenstein, I am now wary of the monster I created. A monster that uses my browser history.

"Okay, okay, let's talk about this properly, but just in case, is that the only browser history you have?"

You need to know what you're dealing with to assertion the situation so you can make negotiations run smooter.

"Oh, you're finally responding." Kei smiled.

Thus, reluctantly, I went to have lunch with Kei.

[TO BE CONTINUED]