Prologue- The red-haired she-devil

Kiyotaka POV

 I sighed and walked out of my dorm, Kei close after. Kei, on the other hand, abruptly came to a halt and gave me puppy dog eyes. I kinda knew what she wanted so I nodded my head and Kei jumped in glee and latched onto my arm. As my arm was wedged between those two melons, her breast provided a lot of warmth. When I looked at her, she gave me a wide smile.

"Oh my, what is this? Is Kiyotaka-kun flustered by my actions?" The way she said it almost sounded like she was teasing me.

 "I don't really mind but at least tone it down when we are in public," I said because I don't like the glares all the boys give me.

 "Mhm," she nodded her head and placed it on my shoulder......I think you just made it worse Kei. Also, am I seriously going to ignore the fact that she BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL SHE DID IT? 

We continued walking towards school in this awkward stance, and I could feel the guy's glares burning through my chest. Now, I don't care what other people think of me, but I despise being the focus of attention. Kei, on the other hand, paid no attention to it......probably because none of them were directed at her.

While walking I could hear someone running towards me and Kei.

''Senpaiii~~,'' a pretty soothing voice could be heard behind me. 

I felt my shirt being tugged from behind. It was 'Ichika Amasawa' a junior of mine. Ichika has straight scarlet hair which was tied into twin tails and laced with red ribbons, and gradient dark-red eyes. Though there was a certain oddity with her today.

'' What's wrong Senpai~~ Notice anything different about me?'' she asked with a mischievous smile.

Well, I would be lying if I said I didn't..... considering that it looks like she jammed two watermelons under her bra.

'' Uh...your breasts?''

''Ding ding ding~~ correct as always Senpai. Did you know you can buy pads to make your boobs seem bigger than it really is!! So I bought the biggest one I could find and took this baby on a test run.'' She seemed to giggle at her own joke. 

''..........''

Kei POV

This is a robbery! That damn she-devil is stealing my precious time with Kiyotaka.

How dare she.

How dare she interrupt my lovely trip with my boyfriend?

He took the effort to walk to school with me.

And this red insect dares to disrupt my precious alone time with him.

I was tempted to pull out my box cutter and slit her throat from where she stood, but I was afraid that Kiyotaka-kun may not like bloodshed. I gazed at him a little teary-eyed, prompting him to stroke my head.

I managed to get his attention, he looked at me with his usual poker face before giving me a head pat.

Ehehehe~~

Some may think I'm strange for acting cute when I'm already sixteen., but they don't know how much joy it brings me when he shows me affection and calls me cute.

It's really wonderful you know?

''Senpai~ I bet you wanna touch them, I will let you, you know. Consider it a limited-time offer!'' Ichika cooed.