Prologue: Kei did you break into my house?

It was 6:00 in the morning, my body naturally awakens up at that time. Must be a habit from my time in the white room. As I stretched my arms beneath the blanket,  my face turned around only to find a familiar face. Even in the semi-dark room I instantly recognized that face. I mean why wouldn't I? 

In front of his eyes, there was a beauty whose charm was indescribable.

Her blonde hair which is usually tied in a ponytail was now loose, and those violet eyes were the only thing I could look into. I felt like I could get lost in those; then, my eyes noticed those violet jewels narrow slightly. It was my girlfriend.

 "Kei?" I muttered under my breath.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka-kun," she said, ruffling my hair, it felt refreshing on the April morning.

"Good morni- wait, what are you doing in my bed? More importantly, how did you get in?" I questioned my girlfriend, who was laying next to me and giggling at the question.

As far as I can remember I always lock my door every time I come home. There is no way I could have forgotten today. There are two possibilities. One, she hid here when I wasn't home, only to emerge when I went to bed. But that's impossible because I would have easily spotted her.

 Two, she broke into my house. The latter is more likely.

The problem right now is that she smelled really good and her face was too close to me. Also, she broke into my house without me knowing that. 

"Hey Kiyotaka did you know you make the cutest faces when you sleep," she said to me totally ignoring my questions. 

''Mmmm...really? What do I look like?'' Apparently, my face changes when I sleep.

'' A poker face with an expression that says 'I'm done with life'.''

''Wait isn't that just my usual face?''

''Yup! you're always cute!''

''........''

Her hand, which was still ruffling my hair, felt so lovely that I could fall asleep again. Her thin white skin was exposed around her neck, and she was in her night pajamas. Her beautiful blonde hair was covering her forehead and I could smell the shampoo she used. 

"I will kill everyone." Kei suddenly whispered.

"W-what?"

"I will kill everyone who dares to step between us... You are only mine!"

"What is this? Your Chuunibyou phase? You better cut it out or no more dates for you."

''Ah mou! Kiyotaka you meanie!''

Needless to say, I wasn't the least bit concerned. It's likely that many people would regard it as a red flag in their relationships. But what is she even gonna do with those scrawny arms, 'ah mou' people to death?

Her threat level at this moment is like 2%

You are 10 times more likely to see Yamauchi in a gay relationship with Ike, than being killed by a Karuizawa attack.

I yawned trying to get rid of my drowsiness. But this simple act seemed to flip a switch on Kei. Kei threw the blanket off me and then wrapped her arms around me.