True Intentions Revealed

The Next Day at the theaters, Ratchet pretends to have a sad day. He is washing his hands at the restroom, waiting for Billy. Billy comes by and sees Ratchet being 'upset'.

"Ratchet, what happened? Why are you feeling down?" said Billy.

"It's just that me and Talwyn broke up and continue being friends." said Ratchet.

"I'm so sorry that this happened." said Billy.

"I know it's hard, but we started to go in different ways. Talwyn moved to another planet." said Ratchet as he dries his hands.

Billy said to himself quietly "Yes!".

Billy believed that this is gonna be a chance to tell Ratchet how he feels about him.

"Listen, you need to talk to someone. I'm right here." said Billy.

"Thanks, Billy." said Ratchet as he and Billy hugged.

Billy hugs him long, which Ratchet realized that something is wrong. Billy grabbed his butt while hugging him, which makes Ratchet thinks that his friends are right.

"Was that more than a friendship hug?" said Ratchet.

"Ratchet, there's something that you know that I'm in love with you. I fantasized about you and I making love in a dream. And I've been waiting for you to break up with Talwyn and I had to admit that I love you more than a friend." said Billy.

"What?" said Ratchet.

Billy grabs him in the butt and quickly pulls Ratchet to kiss him on the lips, but Ratchet struggled, slaps him in the face and successfully pulls himself off of Billy's arms. "Billy, what are you doing? Are you out of your mind?" said Ratchet.

"But, it's true that I have feelings for you." said Billy.

"My friends are right, they knew something is wrong about you all along. And Talwyn, she told me this would happen like this. I can't hang out with you, I'm really sorry. The friendship's over, dude." said Ratchet, shocked.

A stunned Ratchet walks out of the restroom, leaving Billy extremely upset.

Going to the theaters on his birthday with Ratchet is a worst day for Billy.

Billy snaps.