Misunderstood

At the gym...

Ratchet is almost finished doing 35 squats, while Billy watches and helps him. Billy slithers his hand down from back to the butt. "What are you doing? Aren't you counting my exercise?" asked Ratchet. "I am, just making sure it's tight enough." said Billy.

Ratchet becomes confused.

"You got 5 more squats, 4, 3, 2, 1." said Billy.

"Done." said Ratchet, finished doing squats.

"Good job." said Billy, proud.

"Thanks..." said Ratchet, panting softly.

"I'm wondering if we could watch a holoflim at the theaters on my birthday tomorrow." said Billy.

"Well, I would love to. I'll ask my friends about it to see if they could go." said Ratchet.

"You don't need to bring your friends, just you and me as a duo." said Billy.

"Uh, but why not asking them?" said Ratchet, confused.

"You know, just me and you in the movie theater together. Without Clank." said Billy.

"Ok..." said Ratchet, thinking Billy is acting weird.

After gym, it is midnight...

"Well, Billy asked me to go to the theater with him and I said yes. I was thinking I could ask you guys, but Billy said I can't bring you guys with me. He said just me and him together, without Clank." said Ratchet. "That's strange." said Clank. "Super strange." said Rivet.

"I know, right." said Ratchet.

The email approached by on the holotablet, Ratchet turned it on, and it was Billy who sent an email to Ratchet.

"Is that Billy?" said Talwyn.

"Yeah, but why in the midnight?" said Ratchet.

"I believe he's into you." said Talwyn.

"Into me? I don't see that he's really into me, I considered him as a friend." said Ratchet.

"Ratchet, I don't think he's your friend. He's more than that, he's trying to get you to be his boyfriend." said Talwyn.

"Boyfriend?! I don't understand." Said Ratchet.

"We saw he almost touched you in the butt, he's trying to make Talwyn jealous." said Kit.

"Yeah, you gotta believe he did." said Rivet.

"But, he's just trying to do "No Homo" gestures as a friend." said Ratchet.

"No homo? That's more homo when he did touched you." said Talwyn.

"Then, what should I do to prove myself wrong?" said Ratchet, still does not understand and believe the truth.

"You gotta go to the theaters with him and pretend to be sad that me and you broke up to realize the truth about him." said Talwyn.

"Pretend to be sad?" said Ratchet.

"Yes." said Talwyn.

"I guess I'll try to prove that I'm wrong and that you guys are right." said Ratchet.