Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"We need food anyways. We can take some food from the nearby supermarket tonight." I said..

"It's a good idea rose.." miss Yasmin replied..

{Tonight 1.00 a.m}

Miss Yasmin and I went out of the school campus leaving the kids in the classroom..

I think I should go alone. I will not get attacked. But the teacher will get attacked by zombies...

"Miss Yasmin, I think I should go alone. Please go back to the classroom and take care of the kids. Don't worry about me. The zombies won't bite me!" I said to miss Yasmin in a low whispering sound.

"What nonsense are you talking. Are you crazy. I can't risk anyone's life like this. Just come along with me!"

I'm worried about her...

We walked in the middle of the road. Zombies were wondering around. We were walking without making any noise.

Asher's pov :

It's time to go. We packed up all our things and stepped out of the house. We took a car and drove it out of the forest. We were making a little noise but zombies couldn't catch us because we were driving it in a high speed.

We should drive only 1km to reach our company. Many zombies were attracted by the sound and was still chasing our car. The zombies are faster than I thought.

There was a bunch of zombies in the middle of the road... Also many zombies were chasing our car. I think we are going to be stuck.

The bunch of zombies stopped our car by running in the middle. Also the zombies which were chasing us caught our car.

We are now stuck. Maxy was scared and screaming. I kept my hands on Max's mouth and stopped him screaming.

My dad and Carl's mom and dad knows that they are gonna die. So they three decided to sacrifice their life for us.

Carl's dad and mom told me to put reverse gear. I don't know why. I did the same thing as they told. They opened the car and jumped into the zombies to make us safe. We drove very fastly.

So me, Carl and Maxy were crying and shouting for them. My dad's last words before he die was, "I always loved you son.. just go to the helipad and save yourself if you love me!"

His words broke me. I know we couldn't do anything anymore. I wanted to make their sacrifice reasonable..

I drove the car in high speed and left that place much easily.

Max and Carl was still crying. I couldn't even console them.

Suddenly our car stopped! What is happening! Large amount of smoke was coming out of the engine..

We can't drive anymore. We should find a safe place and stay there for a day and get to the helipad tomorrow night...

There was a supermarket! I think it will be a perfect place to one day stay.

Carl, me and max got outta the car and walked without making any noise. There were a lot of zombies wondering around us!

Finally we got into the supermarket safely. We sighed in relief and also crying for their sacrifices.