Chapter One

The Madrigal's had told Andres he could stay at Casita until he was of age to live on his own. Yet here he was three years later, and he still hadn't left. Alma had said it was because he was still too young to live on his own, but he figured it had something to do with Pepa not wanting him to leave. It could have also been Camilo, Or Dolores, honestly it could have been anyone besides Isabela or Mirabel at this point. Not Isabela because she didn't really care about him, she was too self-absorbed, and not Mirabel because Alma didn't really listen to her.

He Woke up to Casita rumbling to the bed, "Okay, okay." He groaned, "I'm up." he rubbed his eyes as Casita slanted the shelf over his bed and smacked him on the head with his hairbrush. "Well, if I wasn't up before I am now."

He brushed out his hair and the moment he was done the doors to his wardrobe opened revealing the outfit the house wanted him to wear today. Mirabel had sown him a new wardrobe. She had stuck to Pepa and Julieta's colors of Blue and yellow. That left him in blue pants and A yellow button up with a candle embroidered on the breast pocket. Mirabel claimed it was just a nice touch and amazingly enough no one said anything about it. Casita lifted the floorboards placing his shoes on his feet as he walked out of his room.

"Morning Mirabel." He said as he slid into the kitchen.

"Morning Andres" She smiled.

The plate rolled out to them Andres taking the left half of the table, Mirabel taking the right. "Hey when's the magic gift happen?" A kid called out from outside the window. He was accompanied by two little girls, one on either side of him.

The two chuckled at the kids, "Antonio's ceremony is tonight." he offers.

"What's his gift?" One the little girl asks.

"We're gonna find out." Mirabel answers

The little boy takes a sip of what Andres could only assume was coffee from how hyper he was acting. "What's your gift?"

"Who's asking?" She teased.

"Us?" The all say on Unicent.

"Well, 'us', I can't just talk about myself I'm only part of the amazing Madrigal's" she said gesturing to the family tree behind her.

"Who's all the amazing Madrigal's?"

She places a hand on her hip and smiles, "You're not gonna leave me alone are you, Casita Help me out."

Drawers!
Floors!
Doors!
Let's goooo!

She heads down the halls waking up her family
This is our home, we've got every generation
So full of music, a rhythm of its own design
This is my family, a perfect constellation
So many stars and everybody gets to shine

Luisa was running on the tiles that had made a makeshift treadmill, lifting weights as she went the first person, she sees being Andres who smiled and waves making her blush

Woah (Oh-oh-oh-oh), but let's be clear, Abuela runs this show
Woah (Oh-oh-oh-oh), she led us here so many years ago
Woah (Oh-oh-oh-oh), and every year our family blessings grow!
There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so
Welcome to the Family Madrigal
The home of the Family Madrigal (We're on our way!)
Where all the people are fantastical and magical
I'm part of the Family Madrigal!

And the family walked out Andres fell back so as to not knock off the flow of Mirabel's Song. Then moving to catch up with Luisa shortly after.

"Oh my gosh, it's them!"

"What are the gifts?"

"I can't remember all the gifts"

"But I don't know who is who"