It was a soft, gentle kiss as if pouring his thoughts and emotions he felt at that moment and she let him devour her although she was shocked with what just happened all of a sudden, not that she minded actually she loves him so much, but these actions from his side are new to her, so new actually, they have been close to each other before as well, very close than what they were just sharing now physically from the past 2 and a half years but today it felt something different to her even if it was just a kiss.
Not physically but the way he kissed her she felt a soul stirring feeling inside her.

She was feeling breathless now and so she clutched his shirt tightly in her fists and pulled it a little for him to leave her and he did when he found her struggling for breathe, she just hugged him tightly and he rubbed her back to calm her and to get a hold on his thoughts.

" Sidharth aap baithiye this hotel generally keeps all the essentials on the dressing table, I will get the oil and give you a nice massage, sir dard theek ho jaayega aapka " She spoke gaining her breathe back but looking at her cheeks anyone could tell the amount of blood that just rushed to her cheeks because of the veins that dilated beneath her skin due to the adrenaline rush or in normal words the way she blushed was a sight to behold. The role of zygomatics very significantly visible on her face and he just loved the way she feels beside him.

" Sweetheart this wasn't the first time I kissed you" He teased.
" Shut up " She scowled but that colour just deepened.

" So jaa sweetheart thak gyi hai na tu and its not right in this condition baba" He spoke.

" Apne bache ki itni fikar hai " She joked but his expressions showed that he didn't took it like one
" Arey yaar mera hi siyaapa hona hota hai humesha, you know right mera matlab voh nhi tha " She justified but he just shrugged and the same time there room was knocked and she knew it was the coffee she just ordered. She was about to go to get it when his loud was rang making her stop in her tracks.

" I will get it " He spoke sternly and she wanted to know what went wrong all of a sudden, aaj tak toh kabhi nhi roka but she walked into the dressing table instead to get the bottle of oil when she looked her appearance and she realised he did the right thing, her appearance looked no less than a racoon she thought, her lips were swollen, hairs messed up and her cheeks could tell anyone what just conspired. She sighed and picked up the bottle and sitting at the corner of the bed.

" Ek hi cup kyun order kiya, apne liye bhi kar leti" He asked sipping on his sugarless coffee and sighing in relief.

" Bhool gaye ho pregnant hai appki biwi" She spoke.
" Toh! " He shrugged taking in another sip, he actually needed one he thought and settled at the floor in front of where she had been sitting and her hands instantly went in his hairs freeing the locks from his hairs and pressing softly onto it

" Toh matlab, nhi peeni chaiye na pregnancy main" She spoke and poured some oil in his scalp careful enough to not spill it because he was drinking his coffee.
She craved it she knew as she was a coffee lover and she hasn't even touched it for a whole freaking weak.

" Kyun nhi peeni chaiye aur" He asked looking at her for a moment to know what she knew about the same
" Pta nhi Chachi ji kehti thi, yaad hai mujhe " She shrugged
" Aur tum maanti ho" He asked, his wife has always lived her life on her own set of rules and her following something her family says is not settling well with him.

" Haan matlab blood pressure and heart rate badhati hai na coffee, pregnancy main theek nhi hota na " She spoke pressing his head more and he sighed in relief, she knew magic he was sure