↳ 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨

You began wedding planning, and Misumi was right there with you every step of the way. Did she know what she was picking all this stuff for? Not at all but she picked quickly without having to think about it. Megumi was in your picking team before you decided that he was too indecisive.

Now you thought about invitations and who you were going to invite. The amount of people wasn't too much.

Toji sat beside you at the dinner table, trying to figure out the list. It was shocking when he noticed that your parents weren't on the list. So he spoke up and asked. "Are you inviting your parents?"

"I don't know. I don't think so." You responded, and he just stared at you in confusion... He wondered if you were trying to spare his feelings or what.

"Why- If it's about me don't worry about it." He was quick to say and before you could give him an answer or an explanation, Misumi came running over. She tapped her father's leg and he picked her up, putting her down on his lap. "What happened to Gumi?"

"Boring." She responded as she looked at the papers on the table. You both looked at her, a bit confused since she never found Megumi boring. "Playing with Yuji."

"What do you mean?" Toji asked since Yuji wasn't over.

"He's playing online, Toji." You informed him. Now that Misumi was here, it was the perfect time to ask her. But Toji ended up deciding against it since there was a chance there was more behind it than that but how could he ask when your child was sitting on his lap?

"So why don't you invite them?" Toji asked, while Misumi entertained herself with a pen and paper.

"Because I've been thinking about it and I've done so much for them and well... they've hurt me. Not physically but emotionally." You answered, not giving much explanation considering Misumi was right there and you didn't want her to hear anything. Toji just hummed in response, knowing better than to ask more about it with his baby right there.

"Who do you want to come to the wedding?" Toji asked Misumi. She was so focused on scribbling lines on the paper, that Toji had to ask her again.

"Gumi." She finally answered, making you both laugh in response. As if Megumi wasn't already going to be there. Toji kissed her cheek.

"You're growing up too fast, Mimi." He commented, his heart a little hurt that she was properly pronouncing Megumi's nickname. Now he wanted to see if she could succeed in pronouncing Megumi. "Say Megumi."

She butchered the name, making you both laugh. Of course she furrowed her eyebrows and got mad because of the laughing. She got off Toji's lap, practically throwing herself onto the floor which left you two wide-eyed. Toji could only say, "Three-year-olds are crazy."

"Our three-year-old is crazy." You corrected him as she stomped away.

-

As you fixed up dinner, Toji came up to you. Ready to ask about what your parents had done. You raised your eyebrow at him and waited for him to speak up.

"So... Do you want to share anything of what they did?" He spoke and you sighed.

"There's just so much... Where do I even begin?" You responded. "When I told them about my pregnancy, it was fair to say they weren't exactly pleased. They called my babies bastards and then they were pretty much hostile during my pregnancy. They did come around when I was seven months and they supported me after my loss."

"They did-" Toji blinked, trying not to seem the least bothered by this but he was more than he liked.

"They love Mimi and ever since she was born they became the light of his life but still. But they were just so mean to me the first six months of my pregnancy that I- I don't think I want them there. Not to mention that my mother hid from me the fact that you had come multiple times." You sighed. You'd allow them nearby for the kids' birthday parties and such but did you really want them at your wedding when they didn't even like the man you were with? "And they completely stopped talking to me when they found out I had an affair with you."

"I understand, my love. If you don't want them there, I also don't want them there." He told you. "But... I don't want you to regret this in the future. Do you maybe want them to come over for dinner soon so you can converse with them?"

And while it didn't seem like a regrettable decision at the moment, you knew that there was a chance in the future that you might regret not having your parents in your wedding. You nodded in agreement and continued cooking.

"Would you like me to help in any way?" He asked and you hummed in response.

"Chop the onions." You answered, which caused him to groan but he still walked over and began to help. "Toji... I have a question."

"Just ask, you don't have to announce you have a question." He chuckled.

"I know you weren't happy with her but do you ever regret ever finding out about Mimi?" You asked as if he hadn't shown repeatedly how much he adores her. "Like now you keep watch of a three-year-old every single day instead of just having a nanny, and well you've left your lifestyle behind."

"What do you mean by lifestyle?" He questioned and you cleared your throat.

"I hadn't put the pieces together back then but you know... sleeping around." You responded.

"No, I don't regret every finding out about my precious child, kind of a dumb question, love. Taking care of a child fulltime is kind of new but I love it. I learn so many things from her." He answered. "And I stopped with that lifestyle the moment you came into my life... except for that one time."

"I'm still mad at you for that, by the way." You jokingly said.

"I can make it up to you." He claimed, dropping the knife, walking over to you and wrapping his arms around you.

"Buy me a new car." You replied.

"I will. What car? Remember it has to fit two carseats." He said, making you roll your eyes.

"Not listening to the "let's make another baby" agenda, today." You told him.

"Ah c'mon! You're taking Mimi away from me and putting her in pre-school." He argued.

"Alright then, you'll be getting up to feed the child and change their diapers." You responded.

"Fine, I'll have to get you one of those pumping machines."

"Oh no, you're breastfeeding, God gave you those big titties for a reason." You joked and his eyes widened.

"You can't even get milk out of them." He claimed, causing you to laugh.

"I was joking, but we can always experiment."