↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞

"Naoya, I think that movie is a bit too inappropriate for Mimi." You told your boyfriend as he suggested a movie. The child wasn't even focused, as she played with her toys but you knew she would look up every now and then to see what was on the TV.

"You're right, sorry. I just wanted to watch that movie. Maybe some other time when we're alone." He responded, which made you nod. It was unlikely since you chose to spend all of your free time with your child. While he continued looking for a family-friendly movie, you watched as Misumi played.

You looked down at your phone, to check if anyone had texted and you noticed an unread message from the one and only, Toji Fushiguro. You debated if you wanted to open the message or not. You sighed and ended up clicking on it.

Toji Fushiguro
Let's have lunch
I wanna see her again
What kind of food does she like?
Just pick a restaurant and I'll go

You stared at the messages, which caught Naoya's attention. He was quick to take the phone from your hands to read the messages which made you protest, "Hey, give it back!"

"Who's Toji?" He was quick to ask as he looked at the name. It was clear that he was annoyed by the tone of voice he used. He read the messages, which infuriated him more.

"Toji is her father..." You revealed which made him exhale in relief. Now he had a couple of questions.

"I thought you said he was out of the picture." He recalled, and you nodded, confirming what he said.

"It's really complicated." You said without offering to explain anything. You didn't really want to talk about it to anyone. Only people who know about what happened are Toji, Geto, Gojo and you, and you wished to keep that circle as small as possible.

"How so?" He asked, wanting to know all of the details. But you weren't willing to talk about it.

"Can we talk about it some other day?" You asked, which made him furrow his eyebrows.

"Yeah, we'll talk again when you're ready to explain." He stood up and began to walk to the front door, which confused you. Why was he leaving? Was he that upset about not knowing the full situation? You didn't have the energy to even protest about it, so you just sat back as he left the house.

You got your phone and texted Toji, since you were willing to meet up. Although you were still mad about the events that happened on Thursday, Misumi had been talking about him the whole day on Friday so you knew seeing him would make her happy.

-

"Mommy!" Little Misumi tried to get your attention as you walked to the restaurant. She was so excited when you told her she would get to see her father again, which deep down pissed you off. Now that she knew that Toji was her father, she would bring him up over and over again. Now you had no other option but to make her happy, even if you had to see him. You looked down at her for a second, to find her smiling which made you smile as well. she was quick to say, "You look pretty."

"Aw, thank you, Mimi. Not as pretty as you though." You complimented the child back as you neared the restaurant. You both entered the tiny restaurant that Misumi loved going to. You felt a tug on your dress, which meant that she wanted to be picked up. Before you looked around for Toji, you picked her up.

You both looked around a bit, before your eyes landed on him. You felt your heart drop as you noticed a younger version of him, sitting besides him. You didn't know what to do, if you wanted to go sit with them or just leave. The little girl was quick to make that decision for you, as she waved at him and called out, "Daddy!"

You were quick to look at her, in disbelief. She had known him for like three days and she was already calling him her dad. Both of them looked up, and Toji was quick to smile at the sight of his daughter. Megumi was confused as to why a little girl had called his dad, daddy. Or perhaps there was someone behind them.

Toji practically pushed Megumi out of the booth to walk over and take his daughter from your arms. He pressed a kiss on her forehead before walking back to the seat. You had no choice but to follow.

Megumi finally noticed you, and you were scared. You only had one thought in mind, and it was that he resented you for leaving. You didn't know what to say; or well, you did but it wouldn't leave your mouth. Before you could even do anything he wrapped his arms around you, which took you by surprise. You ended up hugging him back, as a tear escaped your eye.

"Oh, Gumi. You've grown so much." You spoke up. He didn't say anything as his arms continued wrapped around you. "I'm sorry for leaving you."

"But you're back." He was quick to say as he pulled away. You looked down at him and smiled. You weren't sure how to say that you weren't back, or at least not back to being his nanny. He sat down besides his father and sister, as you sat across from them.

Megumi looked at the little girl confused, as she tried to tell her father about her day. Who was she? Why had she called his father, daddy? He then looked at you. Why were you holding her?

After a minute of Misumi speaking, she got tired. She grabbed the menu from the table to look at the images since the words meant nothing to her. It was awkward, before Toji cleared his throat. He looked at you, and then at Megumi. "He's old enough to understand."

"You already brought him here, we can't do much." You rolled your eyes.

"What is it?" Megumi asked, looking back and forth between you and Toji.

"Megumi, you're eleven, so I assume you can understand a lot of things." His father began, and he nodded. "I also assume that you can keep a secret."

"Just say it." Megumi was getting annoyed by the delay of the main point.

"I had an affair with Y/N when she worked for us, and she left because she was pregnant with our daughter." Toji revealed, which made Megumi widen his eyes. You weren't sure if that was the right way to say it, but you didn't know of any other way.

"Why are you still with your wife then?" Megumi tilted his head. That was the first question that came to his mind. "Why didn't we leave with Y/N?"

"You see Y/N didn't-" Toji began and you knew the answer that was about to come out of his mouth, which made you kick him under the table. He cried out in pain, which made both children stare. Megumi lost interest in that response and then looked at the child. He smiled at her, and awkwardly waved.

"What's your name?" He asked her, changing his tone of voice to make it sound sweeter.

"Mimi." The child happily responded.

"It's Misumi." You corrected, which made him look at you and nod.

"Hi, Mimi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Megumi." He introduced himself, and the child was quick to try and pronounce his name, but she failed miserably. "You can also call me Gumi."

"Goomi." She pronounced, which made him laugh.

"Goomi is good too."