Chapter 7

So this is really different frm the real VA but hey thats the idea. I am sorry i waited this long I wanted to post this Chapter on my birthday, which is today! so i hope u enjoy!

I don’t know how I got too my room and in my bed, but here I was waking up in my bed all groggy. I stretched my arms over my head waking up properly “Good morning Rose” hid velvet voice made me freeze, turning my head too where the voice came from I suppressed a yelp “What are you doing in my room!” I jumped up surprising us both, why was I so embarrassed? He took me in and gave a swift look over my room “I brought you up and guessed it wouldn’t hurt to skip today’s lesson and help you unpack everything” he said standing up. I looked at him dumbfounded “What?” well smooth Rose he probably thinks your deaf now to. He surprised me with his glories chuckle “Is it such surprise from me being kind and generous?” he looked at me waiting for my answer.

“Well it is if it’s towards me” looks like my little filter between my brain and mouth is out the window, he frowned at my answer. When he looked up he had a frustrated look and… pain? He sighed and got up “Rose, you have to know what I do might seem like I don’t care, but I do. Now this boxes aren’t gonna unpack themselves are they?” he turned to one of the big boxes, I couldn’t help the smile that was creeping its way on my face. He had said he cared loud and clear, not many people showed that they cared nor would they even dare saying they did. He didn’t know it but his words meant a lot to me.

You would think having two pairs of hands unpacking it would go fast, wrong! Dimitri would stop from time to time asking what this or that was and what it meant to me, I know what a weirdo? But sometimes I would smile at some of the things that were genuine great memories to have. Like my unpaired high heel, that was the high heels I had first worn when I met Kelly. I had gone to dance but my shoes were killing me so I took them off, bad idea, when I came back one was missing. I know what you’re thinking who steals only the one shoe? My answer some drunk chick thinking it would be funny. Kell had gone on stage holding the shoe in hand asking have the seen this other shoe, I couldn’t help but laugh when I told Dimitri this. She acted like it was a missing child who was probably crying not finding his mother.

I didn’t miss the glances he gave me but I only caught them because I stole some glances myself, admiring the muscles in his arms flexing every time he picked up one of my heavy boxes. The feeling I couldn’t pin point exactly was rather big this time, when he smiled, looked at me, even when he said my name. Get a grip Rose was becoming my favorite phrase today, like I said the unpacking went rather slow for two people unpacking. If I could say something had been good at me being back at the Academy, apart from Lissa of course, it would be Dimitri. I know what a cliché, right? Me saying all these sappy things, what has the world come too?

After a while f working in silence I thought of something “Hey comrade, I heard that Mia has been really busy with Lissa- wait let me finish- I get what you’re saying at me being responsible, BUT I can’t stand back while this girl, a non-royal at that pick on my Best friend. I am not gonna beat her or anything rash, I just want to talk that’s all. Just give her a heads up, that I won’t be taking her bullshit.” I said in a rush seeing the look of a warning coming. He looked at me surprised but I could see how he was having an internal battle. Minutes sped by before he answered “Mia… has something against Vasilissa, not that we know what that is exactly but there is something. She would start random rumors of Vasilissa, call her out in front of everyone and then there is the fact of the boy…. Aaron?” I nodded when he gave me a questioning look then continued “After what happened to the Dragomirs it become very clear that Vasilissa wanted to be alone and cope on her own. She broke it off with Aaron after the funeral he took it hard, so to say we were surprised he starting dating Rinaldi two days later would be an understatement.” He said all this looking at me, expecting my usual reaction but I was kind of processing everything.

Finally after a while I answered “Then that mean Lissa made a good choice with him, but I still don’t get what this chicks problem is.” Dimitri only shrugged his shoulders “Teenage girls for you” I rolled my eyes “Seriously? Come on comrade that is so not true! Not all girls are like that” I stated putting away some f my socks. I could faintly hear him whisper “Yes true” I turned to face him when I met his intense eyes I felt almost like my breath was knocked out of my lungs. Taking a very unsteady breathe I gave him a cocky smile “What was that comrade?” he just shook his head “Oh so you’re on f those guys who don’t want to admit their wrong” I said crossing my arms over my chest giving him a full on grin.

He turned to look at me copying my stance and giving me a grin “So what you want me to admit that I am wrong then?” he asked “Exactly, I mean take me for example I am totally not like those girls.”  I said full with confidence. He cocked a brow “Well if you put it like that. Them yes you are very much different from them Roza” he smiled at me and continued unpacking. I smiled at that doing a mini happy dance while turning, when I thought back to what he called me “Roza?” I asked over my shoulder I head him mutter something when I looked over my shoulder at him he was massaging his temples.

“It means Rose in Russian”