Chan-yeol&Quill VLive

Start from the beginning

"Ooo. Have you seen Haneul play?"

"Yes, me and Daniel went to one of his games recently and he has a great entrance song"

"Entrance song?"

"Because he's the star pitcher of the whole league, he convinced his coach to give him a song every time he enters"

"What song did he choose?"

"Home;Run by Seventeen. Me and Daniel were dancing in the stands and Haneul came and danced in front of us as the song played. It was a fun time"

"I also want to ask about your manager. I remember he was really close to you guys"

"Our manager is actually only two years older than Hyun-Jung, so he was close with us. Right now he is assistant coach for Haneul's baseball team because he was a star pitcher when he was in school"

I read a couple more questions before I decided to ask Quill something again about Gen10

"I have been meaning to ask you, since my group has to do this. How was ISAC?"

"ISAC? Oh, well. I had fun there, since we have really sporty people we won a lot"

"How many times did you go?"

"We went, 2024, 2025, skipped 2026 except Daniel did basketball, did 2027 and 2028 and we disbanded before this years, so we went quite a few years"

"What did you guys each do?"

"This is going to be long. We did the 70m sprint, the relay, archery, wrestling, basketball, soccer, and we did aerobatics once"

"You guys did a lot!"

"Yeah, we enjoyed doing it though. Especially Haneul and Seo-jun because they are very athletic"

"Now who was in each event? And how many medals have you won?"

"Haneul and Seo-jun were in the 70m sprint. In the relay it depended, but it was usually me then Daniel then Haneul and we finished with Seo-jun, but we've changed that before"

"Did they switch you out?"

"No, I usually started the relay. We switched Daniel and Si-woo out in 2025 because Daniel just didn't want to do it, and then in 2027 Seo-jun hurt his ankle dancing, so we did the order of Haneul, Daniel, Si-woo and then I finished"

"Did you guys win?"

"We got gold medal every year. Some people thought it was unfair because we had Seo-jun running, so when he was hurt and was switched out everyone thought we'd lose. But they forgot we still had me and Haneul and we are pretty fast as well"

"You did sports in America right? I remember going to football and soccer games"

"Yeah, when I lived in the States I did Football, soccer and baseball one year"

"That's why you did soccer at ISAC? I remember watching that, my group thought you'd put in Haneul"

"Yeah I did soccer and we almost put in Haneul with me as well, but he was already in a lot of stuff so we kept him out"

"How much stuff did he do?"

"Haneul did the relay, archery, 70m dash, wrestling and aerobatics that one year we did it"

"What did the other members do and how many medals did you win?"

"In the relay, like I said, we had me, Haneul, Seo-jun and Daniel. In archery me, Si-woo and Haneul did that. Si-woo, Haneul and Hyun-jung did Wresting. Seo-jun and Haneul did the 70m dash. I did soccer, Daniel did basketball. And in 2027 when we did aerobatics me, Junwoo, Si-woo, Haneul and Daniel did that. I believe we won a total of 27 medals"

"What? 27 medals?! In what?"

"15 gold, 8 silver and 4 bronze. We won gold every year we did the relay and Seo-jun did the 70m dash. And when Daniel did basketball his team won every year except in 2024. We didn't place only 3 times. In 2024 we got no medal in Archery and wrestling and then in 2025 Haneul didn't get a medal in the 70m dash"

"I feel pressured now, knowing my elder brother did all that. I feel like I have to go into ISAC ready to take every medal possible home"

"I'd love to see you try. The older one, is always the one who gets the good genes"

"It's fine if I didn't get the athletic gene. Because I definitely got the good looks gene" I smirked as I spun in my chair with the Ipad in hand.

He smacked me as we both laughed and I continued reading comments and me and Quill had a good time spending my birthday together. Near the end of it, Ji-Ho and Ichiro came into the room with my cake they made themselves and they sang happy birthday to me. I blew out my candles as we finished up the VLive and said goodbye to my fans.

"Bye Quill. I'll see you next time"

"Yeah next time!" He waved as he grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

Ji-ho and Ichiro walked with me as we went out to the van to head back to our dorm. Out of all the members I was closest to Ji-Ho and Ichiro since they were the maknae line with me and we were roommates in our dorm. Plus during Upon the Stars, they were the first friends I made. For a 13-year old who just moved to Korea, it was an accomplishment. Plus it was nice since we were all three foreigners.