~Any Thoughts To Come~

Start from the beginning

Fizzarolli gets up and saluted.

"Yes sir! For the great Asmodeus! I'll take care of every need!"

Asmodeus gives the jester a thumbs-up.

"That's a good champ! Now off you get!"

Fizz bounces away to the door, and leaves the office, Asmodeus continues his work, picking up the pace to write, he then got a text on his phone, stopping for a moment to see the text was from Filimena, opening up the message.

"Hey Ozzie! Today was very nice, I enjoyed this morning, I'm looking forward for you to come on Friday! And By the way, I was thinking about coming back over to see if you like me to help with anything about the building, and maybe after that, maybe we can hang out again, somewhere you like to go? Text back if you like that idea for tomorrow, Goodnight!"

Asmodeus smirked, and texts back, he actually would like a head for some decorating ideas and also for some setup works.

"Of course, I do like to have a little magic work for some some ideas on decorating and setups for the upcoming Valentines day event, and I'll think about the perfect stop for both of us to enjoy, goodnight to you too, sleep tight."

He said as he puts the phone away to continue his work, Filimena looks at the text, smiles warmly as she walks down the sidewalk, casting her love magic on the local demons, finishing up her cupid work, she was heading back to her place after the long day of creating love around town, she floats away back to where she lives, and teleports inside the building, she brushes her hair with her fingers, relieving it, heading upstairs to her bedroom, she yawns, changes her clothes with her magic to her pajamas, she heads to her bedroom door, and went inside, closing the door behind her, exhausted about today, as she heads to bed, she suddenly greeted by someone on it, of course, once more, It's May, who go inside her home unannounced.

"May?!"

May was sitting on her bed, drinks a soda, flavored with radioactive fluids and hits of licorice, her dotted pupils glow in the dark, this unpleasant visit really sets Filimena in a surprised, yet annoyed mood, seeing May there, she even saw the room was almost a mess with candy wrappers May had before she got here.

"Heya! Home so soon."

"May, What are you doing here, and what's with the mess! it's almost pass midnight, and you're here in my place without even bother telling me you're coming, so why's that?"

"Well it's only that I'm bored, and hardly anything in this town is remotely entertaining, so I figured to just come here, Maybe see what you been up to."

"That's very nice to hear, but it's also not a good time, I need to get some sleep for tomorrow, so I don't want anything to disturb it, or you having me stay up too late again."

"And since when have I done that? You know I'm a good cousin, I would never do so!"

"Yeah right."

Filimena said mockingly, knowing the tricks in her sleeves, May pouted.

"Oh don't be like this, I'm just only here, hoping to at least do something worth my time to spend before going back to the stupid hotel, come on, just for a little longer, I promise I'll let you sleep when we are done! Please!"

She begs her, Filimena saw her, making some puppy eyes, Filimena grunts in exhaustion, knowing what she's trying to do, but in order for her to leave her alone for the night, she has to accept whatever she wanted to do for tonight.

"F-Fine, what kind of things do you want to do?"

May smiles enthusiastically.

"Ah! Great! Then we can watch this sweet film I've saved for us to watch!"