T w e n t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

He motions for us to start making our pizza. I look down at the counter, not having any idea how to make a pizza as I see a ball of dough. I glance at Harry, seeing him place his palms on the dough, kneading it carefully. I do the same, literally just copying everything Harry is doing. Harry notices and playfully shakes his head at me, letting out a little "tsk, tsk." I blush, trying to fumble words out, but nothing comes out.

"I love teasing you." Harry laughs, his dimples showing off. I only blush harder, admiring the beauty radiating off of him.

Harry raises his flattened dough, throwing it up in the air, giving it a little spin. It twirls perfectly in the air, landing back down in his open hands leaving me shocked and surprised.

"Whoa, how did you learn how to do that?" I ask, still trying to flatten out my dough.

"I didn't." He laughs. "I just tried it out and hoped for the best." He smiles brightly, tossing the dough again in the air. Once more, I watch it spin perfectly, Harry catching it without any effort.

"Seriously?" I ask, not believing it. I'm sure if I do that, it will hit the ceiling, fly to the other side of the room and most likely knock someone out.

"Nah," He looks at me, still grinning. "I actually went to Italy a lot growing up and managed to catch onto this little trick."

"You should have just stuck with your other story, it's much cooler." I joke, giggles escaping out of my mouth. Harry laughs right as he tosses the dough in the air, making him almost drop it on the ground from his giggles.

I hand Harry my pizza dough, watching him toss it in the air to make it perfect in thinness. I thank Harry when he passes it back to me, happy that we are almost done making this pizza. We then smother tomato sauce on our dough, adding the rest of the toppings we desire. I am more on the picky side, so I only chose to put on cheese, grilled chicken, pepperoni, green peppers and pineapples. Harry however, puts on almost everything: ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, olives, spinach, zucchini, and even tuna.

"Tuna?" I ask, my face scrunching up in disgust.

"Yeah, why not?" He asks, giving a 'there's-no-harm-in-trying' look as he shrugs his shoulders. I laugh, shaking my head at his silliness.

Twenty minutes later we are sitting back at our tables, our pizzas on a plate in front of us. It smells delicious, the scent making my mouth water. All I want to do is stuff the whole pizza in my face, but most likely all I would get out of it is getting burned.

"Mine smells...fishy." Harry speaks up, sniffing his pizza.

"Well of course, you decided to put tuna." I laugh, amused with his not-so-pleased face.

"I'm scared to try it." He says. After looking at his pizza with his face scrunched up, his eyes darts to mine, immediately seeing how good it looks.

"Nuh uh, no, you are not getting some of my pizza." I say with a laugh. Harry pouts, his whole face dragging downwards in the most cutest way possible. I stay silent, though Harry continues his act. "Fine, fine." I say, making his whole face light up.

"Tanks, Dais." He says, smiling at me.

"No problem." I laugh.

When we finally think it's safe enough to eat the pizza without burning ourselves, we cut the small, round pizza in half; one for him and the other for me. We count down from three, taking a large bite at the same time. My eyes instantly water, my mouth burning since it is still steaming hot. Harry does the same, his face scrunched up in pain the pizza is putting on his mouth. But as I continue biting, I taste the heavenly goodness of the pizza I made (with Harry's help), my taste buds dancing with happiness.

"This is both really painful and really pleasuring." Harry says, fanning his mouth. I almost spit out my pizza onto Harry's face, thinking of an innuendo. Harry catches on, almost choking too as he realizes the double meaning.

"Daisy!" He exclaims, genuinely shocked, but still amused at the same time. "I never knew you think like that." He says, laughing. "Cheeky, cheeky." He teases, wiggling his finger at me. I hold my hands up in defence, trying to calm down.

"Not intentionally." I laugh. Harry shakes his head, taking another bite from the pizza as he looks at me with his eyes glowing.

The pizza finishes too soon for mine and Harry's liking, a sad frown placed on both of our faces.

"But-but." He says, looking down at his empty plate.

"I know right, that was so good."

"Let's try my pizza now?" He offers, a sheepish smile on his lips from the smelly tuna scent that's drifting in the air.

============================

thank you for getting netpals ranked 88 in fanfiction last week :)))

i love you so much flaksdjfl <33

~ May <3