one day wonders

~kitchen/dining room~

Jessie: Morning, Bertram. I could use a banana, sunscreen, and some peanuts.

Bertram: And I could use a rich girlfriend named Lola. I guess we're both a couple of dreamers.

Jessie: I'm going to spend my day off all by myself in Central Park. The banana's if I get hungry, the sunscreen's in case it's hot, and the peanuts are in case i meet a squirrel. They're so cute with their little chubby cheeks! (making nibbling sounds)

Bertram: You really are adorable.

Jessie: Aw...

Bertram: Central Park chews up "adorable" and poops it out.

Zuri: (peers from dumbwaiter) I heard the word adorable, so here I am! (climbs out of dumbwaiter) Could I go to the park with you?

Jessie: Oh, sweetie, I would love that, but I need a little time to be alone. Like I was on prom night, when my date dumped me for the entire drill team. But why share my bitterness with you.

Zuri: Please let me come! I need sunlight. Must have vitamin D.

Jessie: Okay. I'll be alone with you.

Zuri: All better!

~living room~

Luke: Hey,we hear you're going to the park.

Logan: can we come?

Jessie: And yet, when I call you to do your homework, you don't hear a thing.

Ravi: So, I hear we are going to the park.

Luke: Yep. Think fast! (throws basketball at Ravi)

(basketball hits Ravi's forehead and is caught by logan)

Ravi: I think... Ouch! (Emma walks by) Emma, are you coming to the park with us?

Emma: Sorry, I'm updating my status. "Just invited to the park. Now sitting on the couch."

Jessie: Good job, Emma. Keep living life to the fullest. (elevator dings and opens) Bertram? I'm going to the park alone. With Zuri, Ravi,logan, and Luke. And anyone else we happen to meet along the way.

Bertram: Now you know why I always sneak out down the back stairs.

Mr. Kipling: (wearing sunglasses and baseball cap) (hisses)

Bertram: They're never coming back for you. Let's go search their rooms for loose change.

~Central Park~

Jessie: Hey, guys, you want to hear a song?

Luke: What's it about?

Jessie: Oh, a little life lesson I learned.

Luke/logan: See ya.

Ravi: Jessie, I would love to hear your musical stylings.

Jessie: Aw. Thanks, Ravi! (playing out of tune)

Ravi: Oh, look. What an unusual tree! I'm just... (runs away)

Zuri: You're losing them. People left the Titanic slower.

~kitchen/dining room~

Emma: Bertram, can I ask you a question?

Bertram: I'm real busy cleaning right now. (turns on self-vacuum)

Emma: But this is super important! I'm updating my profile picture. (puts on glasses) Do these make me look smarter?

Bertram: You want to look smarter, stand next to Luke.