when you wear a really short skirt 🥵

Lucifer:
He would cover you up with his jacket. but he would be pretty horny but would not do anything. ( Cuz he's a gentleman 😖 )
We would also give death stares to his brothers cuz he doesn't want any of his brothers looking at you below eye level.

"Don't wear things like that around my brothers. Understand? Good. You'll get your punishment later.~" lucifer-

Mammon:
Would blush immediately! His face would be redder then a tomatoe! He would drag you to his room so none of his brothers saw you.( He had to put a jacket over his waist 😃. )

"Ya gatta stop doing these things to me~ it's like torture~.now human help me with my "problem" please"~ mammon-

Leviathan:
Like mammon he would blush but much redder then a tomatoe! He would try to calm down but you always make it worse for him... You bend over to get some anime y'all were watching before you put on the skirt. Poor boys heart couldn't take it! Levi fainted after you did so..

"W-w-why are y-you wearing s-s-such a short s-skirt! E-ehh umm! I-i need t-to u-uhhh-" -fainted- levichan-

Satan:
He would slightly blush. Be would also drag you to HIS room. No matter what you said he continues to drag you to his room.He through you on the bed,and asked why your were wearing such a short skirt? He was mad at you because you were with lucifer before he saw you. Lucifer didn't stop him though? Satan didn't care less.

"Why are you doing this to me Y/n? I don't like you wearing such clothing in front of lucifer! But.. Now I have you all to my self~" satan-

Asmo:
He loved it! Made him more horny then what he already is.
He recommended that you should wear it a little shorter so he could see your ass. But he didn't want any of your brothers to see you so he offered you go to his room. Y'all went to his room.
Y'all had a "interesting night" 👀

"Ohh Y/n!! I didn't think you would wear such things in front of us~
Unfortunately I don't want any of my brothers seeing you like this.. so come to my room I would love to see that skirt a little~ closer. Asmo-

Beel:
He wouldn't react at first. But he would find himself looking at places he shouldn't be. Making him more hungry~ not for food but for you 👀 he would take off his jacket so you could wear it. But that only made it worse..

"Y-Y/n please take my jacket.. please. I don't want any of my brothers seeing you like this.. you just.. made me so hungry! I-im sorry. C-can we go to my room please.~ belphie is in the attic asleep. ( He ate you out so hard you couldn't walk for while 🥵 )

Belphie:
He found you sleeping next to him with the skirt on. his face turned red faster then beel could eat a burger.
He figured you wear asleep so he decided to spoon you.
But you went asleep so you figured this was your chance. Your ass was next to his "area".
You decide to move a little. He lets out a small moan. But that's when he realized what your up to.
He got up and layed on you and fell asleep.

"I know what your doing Y/n.. it wasn't very nice~ youl get your punishment for wearing that skirt after I wake up~ until then we sleep, cuz I'm ganna sleep. Here! On your belly! Zzzz- belphie-

Diavilo: ( ⚠️ this is kinda long ⚠️ )
You and diavilo were supposed to talk about your stay in the devildom but. The second you started walking with him, he couldn't think properly( y'all are walking around the castle while talking ). S-so Y/n how has it been at the house of lamentation?? You answered honestly.
He was kinda listening, but he was mainly focused on you legs. All he could think about was grabbing them while pleasuring you~
in the middle of you talking he excused himself to go to the restroom. It took him a while but eventually he came out. But when he did he looked serious.
You asked if he was ok but didn't get to finish your sentence because he pinned you to the wall.

" Now now Y/n. Why would you come to MY castle looking like that! I-i can't help but think of things I shouldn't be~ say~ forget this whole conversation, let's just go to my room.~

Barbatos: ( ⚠️ also very long ⚠️ )
Diavilo called you to his office to AGAIN talk about your stay. You asked barbatos to take you to there since you didn't know where that was. It took him a second to reply because he was "busy" looking at your nice body" he looked back at your eyes realizing that you had asked him something.
He apologized for not responding as soon as possible, and took you to his office.
You both were standing in front of diavilos office.
Before you went in barbatos called your name.

"Y/n before you go talk to diavilo I wanna "talk" to you. If he wants to touch you, don't accept it. Your mine now." He kisses your lips. "You just look so damn hot in that skirt your wearing.. unfortunately there is no time for a punishment right now. Once your done with young masters order go see me in my room. I have a "punishment" for you there. Barbatos-

Simeon:
You were on your way to purgatory hall to pay simeon a visit. But while on your way you ended up bumping into eachother.
you both apologized and walked together to simeons room.
Of course though he was looking at your ass.
He looked away when he noticed you were looking at him.

"Please forgive me Y/n but.. it's just so tempting.. when you wear a skirt like that. I can't help it but my eyes wonder places they shouldn't.. I-im sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.. b-but I'm despite for your "a-a-attention~.." . Simeon-

Solomon:
You were on your way to help solomon with one of his spells. When you entered his room all he could star at was your legs and the devildoms shortest skirt. He was sitting in his chair so you say in the chair next to him. He took off his jacket so he can cover his lap. For obvious reasons 👀🤭

"You know Y/n.. I wanted you to help me with my spells but... I don't need your help anymore.. I just need you~ I'll even let you use my "magic wand" this is your fault since you showed up in such a short skirt~ solomon-

1157 Words :3