chapter 12

y/n hikes up the mountain at dragonspine, which took a lot of work because it's fucking freezing up there and the path is basically all covered and the bridges are collapsed. nonetheless, y/n finds the place where theyrre pretty sure this alchemist fellow is at. 

y/n approaches the entrance of the cave and hears the sound of someone getting beaten.

"FUCK YOU YOU GEO MOTHERFUCKKER I HATE ELEVATORS!!!!!!!!!!" shouts this really short dude with super pale skin like holy shit its basically GLOWIGN dude "I !!!! HATE ELEVATORS !!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR " he continues to beat the shit out of the alchemist. 

y/n stands and watches this happen for about 45 minutes until the short pale dude is done.  he leaves the cave while singing about something thats red like roses?

"hey are you the alchemist? kazuha needs his uhhhh prescription?" y/n says to the man who was basicallt beaten beyond recognition, man what's that guy's deal with elevators?

"oh hello there i didnt see you, but i do have the prescription." the alchemist grabs a bag of some dried up leaves and gives it to y/n "if the knights of favonius ask, you didnt get this from me, alright?"

y/n wondered why this guy was being so shady, but accepted his terms and returned to beidou's ship with the prescription.

kazuha grabs it and comes back a few minutes later and his eyes are kinda bloodshot "haha this shit boof"

"thanks y/n" beidou says and y/n instantly creams their pants "now we can go to inazuma!!!! it's gonna be kinda hard to sneak you in though because theres a whole vision hunt decree happening right now but we're sure you'll be fine!"