chapter 6

y/n left the bubu pharmacy with the cocogoat milk. pls dont question how qiqi got it. but y/n decided to pick some glaze lilies for their hot milf crush, because madame ping threw a massive fucking temper tantrum last time. 

y/n finally found madame ping after UR MOMMMMMMMM hours of searching.  eventually y/n found madame ping sitting next to  ZADDY ZHONGLI aka the CEO of GEO. so the rumors were true. y/n almost started crying but decided they couldnt cry in front of the  2nd hottest  man to exist. 

"m-madame ping BAKAKAAKAAAKAKAA SENPAI uwu" y/n stutters hottly. "i-i-i-i-i-i-i got   you some g-g-g-g-glaze lilies!!!!! uwu!!!!!!! nani baka~"

madame ping looks at  the lilies. "hmmmm MAYBE i can forgive you. dadd- i mean zhongli will  you  excuse us for a moment "

"ara ara" zhongli responds and then fucks off somewhere.

"madame ping senpai-chan i think we got off on the wrong foot UWU!!!! i want to make it up to you by having a picnic  with you!!!!!"

madame ping thought for a moment.  "yes perhaps we could. meet me in qingce village  tomorrow. you have to bring the food though because this was your dumbass  idea. if i dont like it then i will murder u."

"okay madame ping!!!!! i wont let u down uwu!!!!!!" y/n practically came in  their pants. but anyways y/n had to prepare a nice meal for madame ping, but  it didnt matter that much if the cocogoat milk worked like qiqi and   ganyu said.

y/n left to go to second life to buy  ingredients  and a  recipe. 

"hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about.................................................................... "  y/n listed off the long list of 4 whole ingredients they needed to make the most lip-smacking scrumtious  delicious hottest meal theyve ever made in their life to please madame ping the hottie.