chapter 4

y/n was shaking and crying agian near the wanmin restaurant in liyue.  

"If you lie on the grass, you can feel the heartbeat of the world."

"who tf the fuck are you?"  y/n shouted still crying!!!

some furry with edgy horns was staring at me. probably another one of  akiokeylime aka lunnanth aka the scum of the earth's fursonas. 

"fuck off akiokeylime i hate u"

"what is an  akiokeylime?" the furry asked " i'm ganyu and i'm ningguang's bitc- i mean secratary."

"inchresting"  y/n stopped crying  a little bit.  "what do u want?"

"you were shaking and crying i thought you  were having  stroke and dying. i was going to collect the body for lady ningguang. i dont know what she uses them for but theres a bad-smeelling room she doesnt let anyone near."

"ok... but arent  you going to  ask why  im  sad?" y/n asks

"no," ganyu sat  down next to  y/n. "who is akiokeylime?"

"he's a massive bitchface. he's a neon green anthropomorphic wolf  abomination. don't speak to  him ever."

"actually he sounds kinda  cute ahahaha" ganyu makes the  fucqboi face at me.

"dont do that hes actually a bitch  my friend casper the friendly ghost said   so and he's best friends with  the hottest person in the universe so i wouldnt question him

"dont do that hes actually a bitch  my friend casper the friendly ghost said   so and he's best friends with  the hottest person in the universe so i wouldnt question him."

"okay  then" ganyu looks  super sad at the news 

"i can try to hook you up with the mega hottie that casper the friendly ghost is besties with" y/n offers the weird furry lady

"sounds super cool. get it becaue cryo vision" ahahah   ganyu laughs hahaahhaahaaaa laugh at   my  joke

"haha very funny ganyu" y/n pity laughs at   the joke because it wasnt actually very funy "the love of my life  rejected me today. she's a  super hot  milf."

"madame ping!!!!?????!!!! nani!!!!!!!!!" ganyu is shocked at  me "everyone knows madame ping is in a very dedicated spicy hot steamy relationship with zhongli!!" 

"nani????????!!!! zhongli daddy geo how could i compete with the CEO of geO!!!!!!!!!!!" y/n sobs 

"dont  worry y/n i know a  friend that  can help you compete with zaddy  zhongli."