Ash stopped in front of Xerosic and his breath hitched when he confirmed that this guy was actually the same one that had nearly killed him, Lysander, and the rest of his team on the top of Prism Tower.

Ash: "Now today is a special day and I don't want to ruin it by having to kick your dirty asses back into the hole you crawled out from. So I humbly request you retreat back to your dumping ground of a base and never come out again" he said in an icy cold voice that sent shivers down everyone's spines. And despite the fear he was feeling because of this cold side of Ash, Gary laughed at his best friend's choice of words.

His laugh brought the new members of Team Flare out of their stupor and anger was clearly visible on their faces, especially Rex, who had an ego as huge as a mega abomasnow. A team flare member stepped forward and got in Ash's face which was still covered by his hat.

TF1: "Who the hell do you think you are kid?! Do you know who you are talking to?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT US YOU F*****G BRAT?!" he yelled at our hero and shoved him back a bit. Ash stepped back a step but didn't acknowledge the a*****e in front of him. He kept facing Xerosic, who was scared out of his skin and said again.

Ash: "Xerosic, I don't want to get into a fight today, and I know you don't want to mess with me either, so I am saying again, retreat and no one gets hurt" but the guy in front of him was just too cocky and pushed Ash again. He stepped back again but still paid no heed to the guy in front of him. 

Xerosic: "Everyone! Retreat!!" He yelled to all the members, shocking the students and the champions that Ash had such an effect on the sub-leader of Team Flare, but Rex stepped forward to make things worse.

Rex: "Why boss?! He's just a kid!! What can he do against a 100 armed members of Team Flare?! We won't retreat!! Hey! Get rid of him!! NOW!!" Rex yelled to the guy pushing Ash, who pushed again and took out a hi-tech laser pistol and aimed it at our hero. He put his finger on the trigger and smirked at the unmoving teen, and slowly pressed the trigger.

Serena: "NOO!! ASH!!!" just as the trigger was pulled, Serena screamed and Ash finally lifted his head. His eyes stared directly into the soul of the guy in front of him. Ash effortlessly dodged the bullet and stood straight again, glaring at the grunt in front of him with icy cold, dark blue eyes. 

The grunt was scared out of his wits and stumbled back but before he could run, Ash was already on him. He pointed his gun at Ash, which the champion swiftly disassembled with his hands, gripped the guy's right wrist, and punched him in the chest with a blue glowing fist, creating a shockwave of air. The member was sent flying to the other side of the hall and slammed into the wall hard, creating a crater, and fell to the ground completely knocked out. 

The other members of team flare winced when he landed and looked fearfully towards the supposed 'kid'. Rex was still looking at his fallen comrade when suddenly Ash appeared in front of him and kneed him hard in the stomach making the well-built man double over and gasp in pain. By the time their situation was registered in their brains, several members of team flare were already down. 

That was when it registered in Xerosic's mind that they were in trouble and he had to do something quickly. So he quickly ordered the other members to all aim their guns at him and fire. They instantly obeyed and started shooting multiple lasers at Ash from all directions at the same time. Ash started jumping around like a professional gymnast, dodging every bullet while simultaneously taking out more members of Team Flare.

Soon of the 100 members that had attacked the academy, only around 47 were still standing, so as a last resort, Xerosic decided to play dirty. He ordered to shoot at the academy students who had gathered in a circle near the champions and were watching the 'Loser' defeat so many team flare members. 

The grunts aimed their guns towards the students and fired! And to top it all off, Serena was standing right in front of the crowd.

Ash: "Aww Shit!!" 

The students watched with terrified expressions as the bullets slowly inched closer towards them. Time seemed to slow down as Serena closed her eyes, bracing for the pain that was about to come. The last thing she was Ash jumping over the bullets and supposedly landing in front of her and then,

BOOOOOM

(A/N: HEY EVERYONE! IT'S SQUISHY HERE WITH A BRAND NEW CHAPTER!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS. AND YEAH, I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN THREE MONTHS, SO SORRY ABOUT THAT. I HAD EXAM AFTER EXAM AND I COULDN'T REST. BUT AS I PROMISED I WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER. SO THAT MEANS I'LL UPLOAD MORE OFTEN, RIGHT? SORRY BUT MAYBE NOT, CAUSE MY NEW SESSION STARTS FROM THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND I REALLY NEED TO STUDEY HARD THIS YEAR. SO MAYBE I'LL UPDATE MONTHLY? HOPEFULLY. SO THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS!! AND DON'T FORGET:

"SUPPORT AMOURSHIPPING TILL THE END" 

-BYE😁)