fourth chapter

Nine years

Nine years

Dear diary,

It's still holidays! You don't know how happy I am, just because of that! And today was even a special day!

My Dad and I made a father-son-day! And it was soooo cool!

First, we ate breakfast like we normally do too. Me, my Dad and my Mum ate together, when Dad told me what we would do today.

Then, after I dressed myself up, we drove to a near zoo and watched all different kinds of animals! We even got a person to guide us and tell us interesting things about all the animals. Did you know for example, that elephants can make high-pitched sounds with their mouth even though they don't have vocal chords?

Anyways, we visited many animals, like elephants, zebras, monkeys, pinguins and at the end we even saw little animals like birds and squirrels! I was so happy and excited the whole time! My Dad chuckled often, while I was just standing there in owe or screamed because I found something cute or scary. It was really funny all the time in general, because my father really is the epitome of dad jokes! And they are not funny, but the way he laughs about them makes you laugh along.

I said every animal I saw hello and bye, but I was so sad when we had to go...

But surprisingly, just after a few minutes I was happy again. And guess why! We went to eat something, and I could wish me everything I want! I wished for pizza, and it was so tastyyyyy! Dad wanted to eat sushi so I could steal some things from his plate too and taste it. It was tasty too, but pizza will forever be the best dish in the world!!!

After we finished everything, we then went to a store for electric stuff, and we could try different games on different stations. It was really exciting and whenever I played against my Dad I won! Isn't that cool? Maybe I'm meant to be a gamer :))

No, but seriously I won so many times!!!

After this fun trip we than drove back and arrived at our house a few minutes after, where we were greeted by my Mum, who was welcoming us with a bright smile.

As the last highlight for today we watched a movie! I could decide and I wanted to watch Spiderman! He is so cool, and powerful and has so many skills! He is a real hero!

I enjoyed watching this together with my parents and after that I went to bed, where I am now.

We were all tired so I'll try to sleep now!

By the way, I don't know why I got this cool day, but it's a tradition since ever that I get one day with my father where we do something special and I love it so much! I hope it will stay like this forever!

Okay, I really will try to sleep now!

Till whenever,

Yours, Jisungie

--------------------------------------

hello,

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday :( some bad news arrived and I was not in the mood, I don't feel great today either, but anyways...

here you are, what do you think?
This chapter wasn't quite necessary but I'd like to focus on Jisungs life in general here. More Minsung content will come next time I upload!

I would really appreciate your thoughts or criticism, cause I'm not quite sure about what I wrote so far

have a nice day or night <33