Chapter 8: Prize

Sneakily, you open the door of the infirmary, and look outside to see if the coast is clear. You have been inside of this room all night, and it's been quite boring. Sting came by a couple of times to see you, but he couldn't for long because of Natsu, and he didn't want Sabertooth to know. Also Erza made you stay in bed and rest up, whenever you tried to leave, before, she would always give you her death stare. Which freaked you out immensely by the way. Basically you weren't allowed to leave at all.

It's the next and fourth day of the Grand Magic Games, and you're feeling better now. You want to go watch as your teammates participate, but Erza isn't letting you. Right now you are trying to sneak out of the room without anyone noticing.

So far no one's around, so you decide to slowly but quietly leave the room. You try to run as quickly as possible with a long blanket dragging behind you. You're only wearing a comfortable white strapless gown, so it's a little cold for you. You do have a lot of bandage wrapping around you, but it's not that warm enough.

You've actually healed pretty fast though, of course your eye probably has a scar now, but everything else doesn't seem to be too damaged.

After what happened yesterday with Sting, you just want to see him right now, and you want to be with him. Sadly he can't really tell his team about his interactions with you, so he isn't able to visit you often. That's why you haven't been seeing him, when he came to visit a couple of times, he said he would stay but couldn't for that reason.

Finally after sneaking around for a bit, you made it to the stands. You sit with a lot of people around you, so your teammates don't notice you. Good thing you have the bandage over your eye so the crowd doesn't recognize you. If the crowd knew you were there, all the attention will be drawn to you. Apparently even after the battle was over and you passed out, people kept cheering loudly for you. Also Lucy heard a lot of people talking about you even after that day was over. That's why you don't want anyone to know you're here.

Right now the event is about to begin, you didn't quite hear what it's called, but just looking at the arena is pretty explanatory. There's a huge bubble filled with water floating in the middle of the arena, and one person from each team will be trying to stay inside of it.

Anyways from your team Lucy is doing it, and Juvia. Clearly Juvia will win, she basically is water.

The battle begins with Lucy right away bringing out Aquarius. Aquarius uses her power, and Juvia counters it with her water cyclone. As the two attacks go on everyone else attacks each other leading to almost everyone leaving the bubble.

Now only Lucy, Juvia, and Minerva from Sabertooth are left. Aquarius suddenly leaves the bubble leaving Lucy to fend for herself. Juvia feels proud of herself so she looks over to see if Gray is watching her, but she's not paying attention so Minerva uses a bit of her magic to push Juvia out of the bubble. If she didn't look over at Gray Juvia probably wouldn't have fallen out.

Now it's only Lucy and Minerva. Too bad Aquarius is gone because Lucy would probably have a better chance at winning. Not like she doesn't have a chance, but clearly Minerva is stronger. Suddenly Minerva attacks Lucy from far away, sending her floating to the edge of the bubble. It looks like Lucy is about to fall out, when suddenly she disappears and reappears right in front of Minerva. Then she starts to beat up Lucy, and the time is up but she keeps beating her up.

You stand up in your seat and clench your fists in anger. What she's doing is unacceptable, she certainly will pay. Finally Minerva is finished beating up Lucy and drops her out of the bubble. Natsu and Gray go running towards her and catch her before hitting the ground. You can't stand sitting and watching from the audience, so you run from your seat, getting a couple of stares, and you jump from the high stands into the arena. People gasp, but you ignore and run straight to Lucy. Erza and Wendy are also down there, also Chelia came down too. As soon as Erza notices you, she shouts at you.