Chapter 5: Punishment

It's currently the third match of the day, Mirajane vs Jenney. The match before this was Elfman vs Bacchus, and Elfman won, giving Fairy Tail A team 10 points. Unfortunately Elfman was injured badly, so he's unable to participate anymore. But Wendy's alright now, so she'll be able to take his place.

The battle between Mira and Jenney is quite interesting. They're not fighting, they're battling with their looks and body. You're not quite a fan of this, since you don't like wearing revealing clothes.

As you're watching, the first master of Fairy Tail, comes and drops a bunch of bathing suits one you, Lucy, and Erza.

"Let's join in girls!" she says cheerfully.

"What!?" you exclaim.

Next thing you know, Lucy and Erza are pulling you somewhere to change.

"Come on (Name)!" exclaims Lucy.

You mentally die inside, this is not what you were expecting in this competition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After changing into the bikini, Erza drags you out into the opening of the stadium. As soon as she lets go, you immediately cover yourself with your arms. This bikini is basically showing all the parts of your body, that you don't want people to see. You don't like revealing your body to the world. The bikini's showing all your curves and your shining smooth skin. Everyone else is strutting their stuff, but you're just standing there, covering everything with your arms. Well at least trying too.

You feel like people are looking at you, so you look around the stadium. Luckily most people are looking at the girls who are actually comfortable showing their bodies. Slowly you bring your eyes over to Sabertooth's stand, to see if he is looking at you. Not to your surprise, Sting is staring right at you, with a giant smirk on his face. You blush madly, glare at him for a second, and then look off somewhere else.

'Why's he paying attention to me, when he doesn't even care about me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up are even more inappropriate outfits that you're supposed to wear. Erza made you wear them, and she threatens you each time there's a new outfit. Every time you look over at Sting, he still has that huge smirk plastered on his face, as he stares at you.

After all those uncomfortable and revealing outfits, the next outfit is actually decent. It's a wedding dress one. You're supposed to pick a partner as your groom, but everyone's pretty much taken. You look around, and then suddenly someone taps your shoulder. You turn around to see a smirking Sting, holding his hand towards you. He's wearing a nice black tuxedo, with a white bow tie. He looks stunning at the moment. Too bad you're angry with him right now. You look away, blushing.

"Aw you don't want to marry me?" he asks sarcastically.

Before you can do anything, Sting grabs your hand and puts his other arm around your waist. He pulls you to his body, so your both touching. He brings his face towards yours and you blush like crazy.

'Is he seriously still teasing me? Didn't I make it clear that I didn't want to speak with him?'

"I know what you're thinking, but I don't care because you're not getting rid of me," he whispers into your ear.

You glare at him, and he smirks down at you. Then Natsu suddenly yells at you.

"(Name)! What are you doing with him?!" he shouts angrily, stomping his feet.

You both turn your heads towards him. Sting has a look of amusement on his face. You look back at Sting and glare at him.

"Sorry, I'm not sure myself!" you shout back, then you push Sting away with the hand he's not holding.