Chapter 9

"Can I go home now, Dream?" Techno commented. after five minutes of sitting there uncomfortably. 

"Fine.." Dream mumbled. Dream removed his arms from around Techno and allowed him to stand up. 

Techno walked out towards where Carl had been while they were staying overnight. He stumbled a little bit and almost had to grab the wall to keep himself up. 

"Do you need help?" Dream asked, standing up and walking towards the pig.

"No, I don't need help. Thanks for asking though." Techno replied.

~Time skip 10 minutes~

"Bye Techno, safe travels!" Dream said as Techno jumped onto Carl. 

"Baiiiiiii" Techno yelled back as Carl started galloping off towards the portal. 

Carl had finally reached the portal and had slowed to a stop. Techno signalled for the horse to walk through. After the horse went through Carl galloped through the nether and towards the portal leading to the Arctic. 

After 5 minutes, Carl was plodding through the snow and the Techno's house was coming into view. 

Techno longed to be in front of the fire resting while reading a book. But when he got home, things didn't exactly go as Techno has hoped.

"TOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" Techno yelled aggressively, when he saw the blond teenager looking through his chests.

"Uh- H-hey Techno!" 

'Gosh he looks like he could use some help..' Techno thought to himself. Tommy started running to his base he had built under Techno's house.

"TOMMY WAIT, COME BACK!" Techno yelled, chasing Tommy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, sorry for the short chapter but I've lost motivation for this story and will be discontinuing it. Sorry to those who enjoyed it and I never thought I would get 197 views for this story! I'm terribly sorry to those waiting for an update on this but I just don't know what to continue the story with. 

If you want to continue the story or anything like that, feel free to. Just let me know if you're going to do anything like that.

I said I'd take a one week break last month! Sorry yet again. 

Word count: 346