I moved Daisy and stood up. I walked towards Amaira and pulled her into a hug. I clutched her as tight as possible to the point of choking her. She tried pushing me away so I loosened the hold a little bit.

" I really love you, Amaira. I swear I was never insincere nor had second thoughts. You were, are, and would be an indispensable part of my life. I wish we have no problems coming our way and even if it comes, I wish we sought it out maturely. Deal?" I asked her.

Her face was filled with astonishment and she shook her head in disbelief. She inched closer and pushed me back to make me sit on the bed. She sat beside me, facing my side.

"Jay, are you sick?" She asked with a worried face but u could see she was just trying to joke.

"Psht! No, Amaira. I'm being serious."

"Okay fine. I accept that you're a romantic guy and that you know very well to romance with dogs and girls equally." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Amaira." I kept on saying the same.

Her facial expression turned puzzled looking at my strange behaviour.

"Did you do something wrong? Perhaps are you feeling guilty about it?" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"No no! Nothing of that sort." I declined at once.

"Then do you want something from me?"

"As usual your love and presence around me." I said honestly.

"Huh!! Like what in the hell happened now that you are being so dramatic? Stop confusing me, Jay." She sounded irritated and I didn't answer.

"Oh god! Please change that sullen look on your face. It looks as if someone died." She pleaded but I still didn't respond.

"Are you going to change it or should I sit on your face and flatten your nose?" She pushed me back and started climbing on top of me.

"I swear, Amaira. At this point, I wouldn't care even if you shit on me." I told her sincerely.

"Jayyyy!!! What the???" She slapped my arm giggling. My mood lightened seeing her happy face. A newborn optimistic feeling gave me a little courage that nothing bad would happen.

I caught both of Amaira's hands and pushed her to the side beside me. I got on top of her and placed my elbows on both of her sides. One by one I took her hands and pinned them on the bed above her head. All the while, I didn't forget to lock my gaze firmly on her. Her chest was heaving up and down, touching mine during ups. I dipped down and gently placed a kiss on her eyes. I shifted the hold on her hands to one of my hands and freed the other.

My lips roamed over her cheeks and stopped near her ears. "Repeat after me or get ready to bath in a tickle rain. Nod if you are ready." I huskily spoke into her ears and she nodded her head after a few seconds of contemplation.

"My husband is good at every damn thing." I told and she rolled her eyes. She didn't take my words seriously. So I decided to show her that I meant what I told her. I dug my fingers into her hips and started tickling the hell out of her.

"Stoppppp!!!" She cried and I shook my head.

"Aahhh!!! Buhahaaahaa!!! My husband...!!! Hahahaha!!!! Wait what *hahahahah*** was I supposed *haaa* to say?"

"What was so difficult in it? Say, my husband is good at every damn thing. And say that in a husky voice." I commanded. She stopped for a second to contemplate whether to say or not but then decided to say in order to avoid the tickle torture.

"Uhh!! My husband" she said in a low pitched voice and looked straight into my eyes, "is freaaakinggg great in every damn thing duh!" The moment she completed her last word I plunged into her and captured her lips. We participated in a battle to hoist the dominance of our tongue in the other person's mouthdom. I let her win because I know deep down that I want her to rule me.